News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Christabel

Member Name: Christabel
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Mermaid Backstage
 Oct 11 2008, 05:42:42 PM
I think this post refers to one of the special features on the recent Ariel's Beginning DVD.

It features Sierra Boggess presenting a 10min tour of the show- you do get to see a few other cast members as well as mini previews of some musical numbers :)

re: Is the Little Mermaid a splash, or a fish out of watery flop?
 Jan 20 2008, 06:30:07 PM
Totally agree with jordangirl :)

I flew to NYC from the UK for the show- all the while holding my breath after reading disastrous reviews on the internet. Keep an open mind, most people who do really enjoy it.

I'm ashamed to say that I went in prepared to be unimpressed with Flounder's costume(as so many before me had), but Brian D'Addario was incredible, totally made me forget- the cast are wonderful- just takes imagination... so don't worry and be prepared to love the overtur

re: TLM Souviner Program
 Jan 14 2008, 05:29:24 PM
Does anyone know if the Disney on Broadway store is likely to stock the program in future? I notice that they sell LK & Mary Poppins.

I saw the show the weekend before opening and unfortunately live in the UK, so I'm not likely able to get hold of one soon...

If anyone would consider purchasing an extra one to sell to me, please PM me to work out the details :)

re: Playbill is going to debut Mermaid Cast Album
 Jan 12 2008, 12:03:04 PM
Does anybody have the lyrics to OCR?
I didn't check playbill out that night as it was broadcasting the album...

re: To those who have seen the Little Mermaid : help?
 Nov 30 2007, 03:06:07 PM
Thanks so much for your help :)
To those who have seen the Little Mermaid : help?
 Nov 30 2007, 12:15:07 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm from the UK and really new to musical theatre. I'm actually visiting NYC in January and I have tickets to the 8pm show of Little Mermaid on the 4th.
I'm just wondering that since the opening night has been delayed to the 10th- is it anyone's guess how different the show that I will see vs the one on opening night?
I was hoping to see the final version which is why we didn't opt to fly out to Denver this last summer.
I've read various reviews reporting slight l

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You