News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for diana rigg

diana rigg Profile Photo
Member Name: diana rigg
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The 3rd NYC Underground Comedy Festival
 Apr 11 2005, 09:50:06 AM
For Immediate Release:
April 12th, 2005

All New Web Site!! www.nycundergroundcomedy.com

The 3rd Annual
The NYC Underground Comedy Festival TM
"The Original"

The Biggest Showcase of Emerging and Established
Comedians in the World.

October 3rd - October 9th 2005

Back again, in its 3rd year, The NYC Underground Comedy Festival
is the largest in the country with over 100 events
in all five boro

re: Daniel Davis
 Apr 11 2005, 01:31:28 AM
Mr. Daniels worked at ACT. In the 70s San Francisco, I went backstage at the Geary Theatre after a performance of "Hay Fever." American Conservatory Theatre was in its prime.

After chatting with two actors I commented on Daniel Davis’ performance. I sated he was charming and found an honest laugh on every line. His entrance with the candelabra was especially comical.

The two actors, both with pages of credits, Broadway, Regional, Conservatory teaching, awards... looked at each

re: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels/Playbill.com
 Apr 10 2005, 02:41:53 PM
yep...amazon says May 10th too (for DRS)...
re: Sondheim 75th Bday on A&E right now!
 Apr 10 2005, 08:28:52 AM
I'm mean it's 8:30 and A&E has behind the scenes from the 75th Bday Gala!
Sondheim 75th Bday on A&E right now!
 Apr 10 2005, 08:27:09 AM
7:30 ET
re: American Idol: Showtunes Week
 Apr 10 2005, 08:04:10 AM
These American Idol contestants are aspiring professional singers. Not rock stars (who write their own songs) but people who sing songs that other people write for them.

How can they stumble out onto stage, all confused, and claim to know nothing about Broadway show tunes? Scott talked about "Man of La Mancha" as if it was some esoteric piece of music history that only a Phd candidate would have heard of.

If you want to be a professional singer, you need to know something abou

re: Crwford will NOT return to Woman in White in London
 Apr 9 2005, 01:13:17 PM
Such a cover-up doesn't make sense. If Michael Crawford is on the sh** list of everyone in this production--ALW, Maria Friedman and her sister, Sonia--why would they want to protect him from public opinion? And why would Crawford want to screw up his career again after the debacle of DOTV? In his statements when he signed for this show, he talked about what a different experience it would be for him playing the second lead instead of being the star but he was comfortable with it. It turned o
re: RENT Movie Site???
 Apr 8 2005, 08:52:30 PM
ummmm I dunno if you guys already know this (you probably do play looking at your pictures) well there is the website
forget-regret.net but like I said, just trying to help!

re: Millie in L.A. Poster
 Apr 7 2005, 06:44:07 PM
I believe that On The Town was offered at Gold Star, so believe me I'll be keeping my eyes open. (Certainly full price won't be exhorbiant, considering it's high school, though LACHSA's West Side Story on the 15th/16th at the Alex in Glendale is $21 for evening performances. No 1/2 price tix offered for that.) In any case, I'll keep you posted.
re: Sheryl Lee Ralph is MARGO in APPLAUSE at REPRISE
 Apr 7 2005, 02:39:46 PM
I heard that they approached a lot of Margos (Lupone, Baranski et al) none of whom were available. Should be interesting to see the former Dreamgirl (Miss Ross) though.
re: Hugh Panaro
 Apr 7 2005, 01:03:58 AM
Yay Hugh!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You