News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FuturePenny2

FuturePenny2 Profile Photo
Member Name: FuturePenny2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I LOVE Broadway. I cannot live without it. I'm a total Hairhopper when it comes to Hairspray.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Reviews of Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages  Sep 19 2009, 12:49:44 AM
She looked and sounded great!! glad to see her back on stage =) I'll definitely be back for her again
4/27 - Butler vs. Ripley  Apr 27 2009, 07:40:08 PM
gah, i am torn they are both great. but

Kerry Butler-9
Alice Ripley-19

4/25 - Olivo vs. Butler, McDonald vs. Chenoweth  Apr 25 2009, 08:38:39 PM
Karen Olivo-9
Kerry Butler-24

Audra McDonald-22
Kristin Chenoweth-11

re: The Greatest Musical Actress of this Generation - The Bracket  Apr 21 2009, 09:12:23 PM
Carolee Carmello-7
Karen Olivo-9

Kerry Butler-10
Lea Salonga-7

re: Thoughts On The Final Performance Of HAIRSPRAY  Jan 4 2009, 09:05:35 PM
What an incredible, incredible show! This was my 12th time and it SURELY went out with a bang. Wow. I really cannot even talk about it right now haha. I have 20 minutes of video (oops) haha i have the whoooooole finale.

RIP HAirspray, and thank you for an incredible six and a half years.

re: Who is going to the final performance of (insert show here}  Jan 1 2009, 09:20:44 PM
I'll be at Hairspray on January 4th. I'll be the one sobbing like a baby from the mezz. hahaha
re: The Beat Stops......We'll miss you Hairspray.  Dec 31 2008, 03:07:38 PM
I saw Hairspray for the first time in May 2007 for my birthday. I had the choice between Hairspray and Mary Poppins and although I knew Hairspray had been there for a few years and was supposed to be great, I told my mother I wanted Mary Poppins because the OBC was still there and my friend had just saw it. For whatever reason we couldn't get MP tickets and saw Hairspray row F of the mezz. WOW. I was a changed person when that two hours and forty minutes was up. I always loved Broadway and wante
re: How is the Equus rush?  Nov 10 2008, 11:04:09 PM
yeah we know the seats suck =( but what can you do. We're still going to do it because we've been dying to see this production and with the current economic state I'm not going all out for good orchestra seats. but thanks for ur input!
How is the Equus rush?  Nov 10 2008, 10:51:57 PM
My friend and I plan on rushing Equus tomorrow so I was wondering how busy it is and how early we should get there. Are there gonna be a mad house of Harry Potter fans waiting? Or will we be able to get seats an hour before the BO opens? Since its onstage we hope to get the front since those seem to be the best, so I was just wondering for anyone who has done it.. how early should we arrive? Thanks!
re: Hairspray?  Oct 21 2008, 06:59:27 PM
As of right now it is still January 18. The only reason some may be questioning January 4th is because at the box office and ticketmaster you cannot get tickets past January 4. However, the reason for this is that tickets are released in blocks and the next block of tickets hasn't been released yet.

So until there is official word, its still the 18th. Believe me, I call the box office every day.

re: It's official. Hairspray to close!  Oct 2 2008, 07:24:00 PM
my favorite show ever!! EVER. I don't even know what to do. I never saw this coming so soon.
Not fair not fair not fair!  Sep 23 2008, 04:58:34 PM
oh brother. This is just so depressing. I had tickets for the 12th, which now will get refunded and I just bought tickets for Sunday Left Orch. Row G to the extreme side, which is fine, I've seen it multiple times, I just want to be there. I pray Kerry's there, I'll be devastated if she's not.

Hope to see all the fanadu's there!

re: The 'Du Crew/fANADu's (XANADU Fans Unite!)  Sep 23 2008, 04:12:59 PM
I can't believe this...
re: Xanadu to Rollerskate Off Broadway on Oct 12th  Sep 17 2008, 06:40:39 PM
UGH this is horrible news! I found out in the middle of school! Went through the rest of the day miserable. Luckily I managed to get tickets I'll be right mezz. row A, so even though I'd prefer to be orch. I'm so glad I'm at least in the theater!

Words can't express how sad I am. Ugh. DEPRESSED. But it made it soooooooooo much more than so many anticipated so I am soooo proud of it!

Good luck to Kerry Cheyenne and the rest of the cast! You'll go on to great things!

its

re: Xanadu & Gypsy Leads In Or Out?  Sep 16 2008, 06:17:55 PM
Chances are you'll see the whole Xanadu cast. Kerry's only been out recently because she was just on vacation, and now her contract permits her to not perform on Sundays, so a wednesday matinee should be fine :)

As for Gypsy I know Laura's going to be out a few days, just not sure when! Sorry!

good luck!

re: Broadway on Broadway  Aug 28 2008, 07:58:38 PM
I was also wondering about the costume thing.. are they doing that this year does anyone know? Me and my friend already got our costumes
re: What's the most number of times you've seen one show?  Aug 28 2008, 07:56:06 PM
Hairspray 10 times ..4 times withing a month hehe
Xanadu 6 times
Beauty and the Beast 3 times
Gypsy, Rent, Mary Poppins, Spring Awakening and others.. twice.

re: Aubrey O'Day in Hairspray  Aug 28 2008, 12:02:32 PM
She was better than I thought she'd be. The best I've seen? No. The worst? No. She acts the part well and like someone else said, you can't judge her signing that much because Amber doesn't have a lot of songs. However she's only in the part for like what? three weeks now, and she's already missed a few performances. When the new Amber comes in I won't be missing Aubrey too much.
re: Funniest Broadway Song?  Aug 26 2008, 06:26:58 PM
It Sucks to Be Me- Avenue Q (just add all the Ave Q songs hah)
Show You a Thing or Two- Bat Boy
Christian Charity- Bat Boy
Tits and Ass- A Chorus Line

:)

re: Kerry Butler  Aug 25 2008, 06:32:47 PM
I agree with oohshizz, I personally love Kerry too,I'm definitely one of her biggest fans haha i think what may have built "kerry love" was her performances in Bat Boy and Hairspray. She's great in everything but specifically those two. Her voice and acting and personality are so unique and to me they are very likeable qualities. I think being unique and being on broadway is a definite plus, and she's also the nicest person ever haha.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You