News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for legally_popular

legally_popular Profile Photo
Member Name: legally_popular
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: 2010 show count:
Time Stands Still, Billy Elliot, In the Heights (x2), A View From the Bridge, Next to Normal, Anyone Can Whistle, A Little Night Music (x2), Sondheim on Sondheim, God of Carnage, Promises Promises
+Tony Awards 2010

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Little Shop...Who Leads? Anyone know?  Mar 1 2024, 01:17:21 AM

Just popping in to add to the comments admiring Evan Rachel Wood. She is STUNNING. Beautiful portrayal and voice. I was completely in awe the entire time. Even my husband admits he was fanboying, never heard him gush so much after a show. I really hope she does more theater.

It was our second trip to Skid Row for me and we enjoyed it even more.  

Sweeney Todd Rush  Dec 5 2023, 07:00:23 PM

This probably isn't the norm, but my husband was able to get two rush tickets last Wed for the evening show around 4:15pm. Groban was out and even the box office said they wouldn't normally have them at that time. Tix were in mid-mezz.

Groban & Ashford in SWEENEY TODD On Broadway  Nov 28 2023, 06:04:13 PM

I have tickets for tomorrow night (Wed 8pm) and we got the email that Groban will be out.

Groban & Ashford in SWEENEY TODD On Broadway  Nov 3 2023, 04:16:04 PM

My sister has tickets for tomorrow matinee and was notified Josh will be out. 

Pair of Hello Dolly tix for sale  Aug 16 2018, 08:27:22 AM
I would be happy just to sell you the one anyway. I will PM you later today.
Pair of Hello Dolly tix for sale  Aug 15 2018, 12:55:44 AM
Hey Everyone,

I have a set of Hello Dolly tix that I need to get off my hands.

This Saturday August 18th 8pm.
Side balcony. $100ea OBO (I paid $89 + fees).

Please send me a PM and hopefully we can work something out!

Thanks!

Sylvia Rush/Lottery  Nov 10 2015, 03:31:17 PM

I got a rush ticket around 12:30pm for a Saturday matinee. AMAZING seats - dead center about 4 or 5 rows back. However, I don't know if it is this common to get such a good seat and so close to curtain because it was Halloween, which can be a slow day for some shows. Plus, the woman next to me (who paid full price) told me that I was in her husband's seat, which she bought in advance but "returned" over the phone that morning and the box office resold it. I think a couple pe

Taken... Extra $10 ticket to Thérèse Raquin Saturday 10/3 8pm  Sep 30 2015, 03:40:39 PM

Ticket has been claimed.

Hey,

I grabbed two $10 access10 tickets to Thérèse Raquin for Saturday October 3rd 8pm, but now my plus 1 cannot attend. It's in the mid-mezz row HH, but who cares anyway, it's only $10! Please pm if interested. I can meet outside Studio 54 around 7:30. 

Spring Awakening Lottery or Rush...  Sep 30 2015, 03:20:29 PM

Ohhh yeah, I was going to ask if they did lotto loser seats too - good to know! I think I'll just enter the lotto then. If they still offered lotto loser seats when 100 people showed up, I think I'll still have a good chance at least getting that. 

Spring Awakening Lottery or Rush...  Sep 29 2015, 10:50:50 PM

Hey guys,

I'm planning on seeing this on a Saturday in 2-3 weeks. How has the lotto been for the mat or evening? Or should I just buy the rear mezz seats in advance?

Thanks!

Two lotteries and rush... does this all time out?  Sep 18 2015, 05:27:35 PM

Someone walks from the Lunt across the street to give out Finding Neverland vouchers to the Hamilton lottery losers??? Why didn't I know this?!

I would like to know if they do this on Saturday evenings as well (or Sat mats or Sunday shows).

Shoshana Bean's Drunk Broadway  Sep 10 2015, 08:03:19 AM

Hilarious! I love when she keeps clapping. 

I'll be patiently awaiting Act 2.

Chances of meeting Ohara at stage door on a Saturday afternoon  Sep 4 2015, 08:46:14 PM

Thanks, dramamama!

Chances of meeting Ohara at stage door on a Saturday afternoon  Sep 4 2015, 07:50:13 PM

Can anyone confirm if Kelli will be performing tomorrow afternoon? Betsy Morgan is on tonight. 

$20 off your first today tix purchase  Aug 25 2015, 04:51:01 PM

AFBQJ if you want to use!

TKTS vs TodayTix vs Other Student Discount Services  Aug 25 2015, 04:47:32 PM

AFBQJ

Beautiful rush lately?  Jul 22 2015, 02:29:10 PM

So has anyone been successful getting rush for a Saturday matinee? What time would be good to get there?

Beautiful rush lately?  Jul 21 2015, 07:56:44 PM

I was very lucky on a random Wednesday night the beginning of June. I showed up around 5-5:30 and asked if they had anything. The guy said he would check and gave me a seat at the rush price. They did have a lot of rear mezz available that night, but I think he was being extra nice for giving me a ticket that late so I'm really grateful. I was a very happy girl. laughing

Annaleigh Ashford singing Don't rain on my parade  Jun 21 2015, 04:22:26 PM

Love Annaleigh (hence my user name), but if it doesn't happen then please Lord, Nicole Parker needs to play this role on Broadway!

congrats Annaleigh Ashford on your tony  Jun 8 2015, 10:15:06 AM

Loved her in that play and am so thrilled that she won! Great speech too. Congrats, Annaleigh! We are so happy for you. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You