News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for debee

Member Name: debee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BONNIE AND CLYDE only selling tickets until Dec. 30...
 Dec 27 2011, 09:59:46 AM
I am heartbroken. I saw it last week to a pretty full house and loved it. And yet, our show ended at the same time as the show next door which everyone hated. I thought the permormaces were spot on, the set was fantastic, good crowd. Sad to see it go.
re: Adam Pascal & Anthony Rapp (Rent)
 Mar 14 2009, 10:35:43 PM
Same as always. The lights worked great.
Adam Pascal & Anthony Rapp (Rent)
 Mar 14 2009, 10:21:20 PM
OMG OMG I just came from seeing them TOGEHTER on stage ... the crowd was so excited. Solid performances by everyone.
re: The hardest you ever laughed/cried.
 Sep 23 2008, 12:07:03 PM
Urinetown. I would give anything to see the original cast again.
re: Wicked LA Cast
 Sep 22 2008, 01:15:26 AM
I'm confused. Just returned from the matinée and Laura Woyasz was listed as the understudy. Is that why they let her perform both shows today? As I just posted to another thread I loved, love, loved her.
re: Your favorite Glinda?
 Sep 22 2008, 01:11:56 AM
Just saw Laura Laura Woyasz today and we love, love, loved her!

Sep 19 2008, 03:34:19 PM
O-M-G! Thank you so much!
 Sep 19 2008, 03:27:56 PM
I don't think it's up to date. They still list Carol Kane as Madame Morrible.
Wicked LA Cast
 Sep 19 2008, 03:19:33 PM
Going to see Wicked again (!) on Sunday. Is Carol Kane still in the production? Anyone has a current list of LA cast members?

Hilarious Comments...
 Sep 2 2008, 05:03:46 PM
BF thinks I spend too much time listening to other people's conversations so I'll just limit it to convos I was in on:

Said by me after the end of ACT I when I saw Wicked at the Gershwin: "I don't get it. Elphaba flew when we saw this on the tour" (didn't know the Cherry Picker was malfunctioning)

Said by me outside The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee "I can't believe so many other people know about the Rush Tickets. I don't think we are going to get in."

Said t

re: Spring Awakening Tour (San Diego Reviews)
 Sep 1 2008, 11:48:23 AM
Saw it Saturday matinee. On stage seat right next to Kyle Riabko! I am glad I saw SA in New York last December because on stage tickets are definitely better after you have seen it from the audience seats!
re: SA next?
 Jan 28 2008, 01:19:18 PM
Rats! Due to some other commitments we have to see a matinée. In our town matinée = higher chance of understudies. Is that the same for Broadway?
SA next?
 Jan 28 2008, 01:09:04 PM
I am blessed in that I've been able to go to NYC three times in 6 months! Have already seen Avenue Q, Chicago, Hairspray, Jersey Boys, Mamma Mia, Rent, Color Purple, Lion King, Phantom, and Wicked. My favorite musicals of all time have to be (1) Urinetown (2) Grey Gardens (3) Wicked. I'm thinking about Spring Awakening next .. is that a good plan? How much of the original cast is still there?
re: Problem at Wicked this afternoon.
 Dec 28 2007, 08:27:53 PM
I was at that show, 4th row center. This was the second time I saw Wicked, the first on a National Tour and I << was >> confused that she didn't fly. I wanted to ask someone after the performance but I couldn't find anyone that looked they worked there .. so I googled Elphaba.didn't.fly on my iPhone and up came this thread! I missed the flying but it didn't take away from the rest of the show which was solid. I would never have thought of asking for my money back!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You