News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BwayLove2

Member Name: BwayLove2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: ANTHONY RAPP in Joe Iconis show!
 Jan 16 2008, 05:46:34 AM
YES she has an AMAZING voice and I LOVE that song! There's also a cool vid up of John Gallagher Jnr at the most recent one on the 13th.
 Jan 9 2008, 05:39:39 AM
For those who missed it, this is what Anthony did at the show:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4cRJ25r6MBw

(It is okay to post youtube links, right? Let me know if it's not!)

The video isn't great quality but you get the idea.

re: Musicals for people determined to hate musicals . . .
 Jan 4 2008, 07:47:35 PM
I second Passing Strange.
re: BARE a Pop Opera CD!
 Jan 4 2008, 07:45:48 PM
PM me if you still need help with this.
 Jan 4 2008, 07:40:51 PM
Jim, did you have tickets to the MA gig? I'm sorry he cancelled, that sucks for Pittsfield. I wonder why he cancelled though? He could have done the Joe Iconis show on one of the other dates...it seems odd that he'd cancel his own pre-existing gig to do it. Maybe there's another reason too.

dancingthrulife, YES. I KNOW, RIGHT?! ME TOO. :)

Craww, oh I see. Sorry you think I'm some sort of schemer. I did have an account a few years ago but I've since changed my email, which i

Jan 4 2008, 07:07:54 AM
You're welcome! I love it too. Also, just announced, John Gallagher Jr will be at the 13th and 19th shows too! And what's shill?
 Jan 3 2008, 09:26:19 PM
Huh?
re: Your first Broadway show in 2008?
 Jan 2 2008, 01:11:55 AM
Not a show, it's a cabaret starring Anthony Rapp - The Joe Iconis Rock and Roll Jamboree on January 5th! So excited to see what Anthony sings!!!
re: Spring Awakening cast
 Jan 2 2008, 01:09:26 AM
Krysta Roderiguez is singing in a cabaret for writer Joe Iconis. Check out MrJoeIconis.com for the info...Krysta is there on Jan 13th and 19th!
ANTHONY RAPP in Joe Iconis show!
 Jan 2 2008, 12:56:02 AM
Anthony Rapp is appearing in a cabaret-style show called THE JOE ICONIS ROCK AND ROLL JAMBOREE. Jan 5th at The Laurie Beechman Theater at 8pm.

The gig is a showcase of sorts of Iconis' tunes. He's a really awesome up and coming musical theater writer. He has different guests at each show. Anthony is at the one on the 5th! Krysta Roderiguez from Spring Awakening is at the ones on Jan 13th and 19th! Also at the one on the 6th is Cortney Wolfson. I duno if anyone has seen her on the U of Mich MT channel on Youtube...if not, you should check it out (username - UrInTown). She is awesome.

Joe Iconis has a website, http://www.mrjoeiconis.com, with full info on the shows and guests.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You