News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for keepitpossitive

keepitpossitive Profile Photo
Member Name: keepitpossitive
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LB
 Jun 2 2008, 03:04:56 PM
First of all Haven was not there, the girl in the box was a family member of one of the ushers.

Second of all Richard threw his back out.

Third of all, Becky has an AMAZING voice, but NO acting talent at all, would it kill her to react to some things?

re: A Standing O in the middle of a show?
 May 13 2008, 11:55:24 PM
And it was amazing
It lasted long enough that the conductor had to signal for the next line to stop the cheering.

re: Annaleigh at Birdland
 Apr 13 2008, 04:00:14 AM
The show was incredible.
the best song she did was the "nyc song" that is being talked about
its called
"mona lisa and mad hatters"

and it was honestly the best thing i have ever heard
i had goosebumps and was crying, it was truly beautiful.

re: Rush Drama
 Mar 8 2008, 04:35:57 PM
ME

Mar 8 2008, 04:22:25 PM
im a boy.

good job
Hi im also a "line cutter" what do i have to hide? Nothing.

Mar 8 2008, 12:36:19 PM
Im sorry kelly you can absolutely not say i didnt pay that amount of money for those tickets. You have no idea what i do with my money, or what my friends do with their money, and when i say MY money, i dont mean my moms. I am sorry you went to the box office, and im sorry...nothing has happened and we have gone to the Palace since you where there, and heard all about the complaint you tried to file.. you need to just STOP at this point. Its over and done, obviously we didnt do anything bad or w
 Mar 7 2008, 02:01:07 PM
i could care less at this point.
re: Legally Blonde understudies
 Feb 3 2008, 05:24:51 PM
I thought bryce was very good. I think he was a little quiet, but brought something to the role that neither Christian or Andy have brought yet. His voice was amazing in my mind, i almost cried at LB the song.

re: MADONNA night this weekend at UDO! Feb 2nd!
 Jan 29 2008, 01:19:29 AM
drag off is the best show i have ever been a part of

I am sad that it is coming to an end but am glad i will get to do it one more time, i have met some amazing people through the show and i know that if you guys went you would have a great time

Its alot of fun

Jan 28 2008, 01:07:27 PM
If you see it as destroying then im sorry thats how you view it.

I have very strong opinions agaist her from the way i have seen her treat myself and my friends, and i had heard she wasnt that amazing of a performer. Thats why i glady admitted that she did a decent job from what i saw AFTER i saw the videp.

Giving her props here, and you pepple cant get over what i said before i saw the video and had only heard her from where i was standing...

re: My thoughts on SUNDAY in the PARK with GEORGE
 Jan 28 2008, 09:59:15 AM
I saw it on Saturday, and it was one of the most...interesting theatre moments of my life.

First of all, not even 10 minutes into the show, the lady in front of us started to blow chunks and had to get up and was just dripping in vomit, so having to smell that for the whole first act did NOTHING to help me enjoy it. The first act was very slow but brought tears to my eyes at the end.

The second act was great, and of course "move on" and "sunday" were just out of this world. I

Jan 28 2008, 09:55:03 AM
Yes i guess im breaking all rules arent i.

And i actually did get to hear it the first time it happened
i was standing in the lobby

But of course seeing SOME sort of version of it made it much clearer.

Jesus, i was admitting she was okay, and you jump on my case. Who cares what i think, people are allowed their opinions.

Jan 27 2008, 10:25:41 PM
I actually had the pleasure of seeing the Michelle!Brooke video

and congrats
it wasnt as horrible as i figured it would be

still no nikki
but congrats kitty you did it

twice.

Jan 25 2008, 03:51:21 PM
I seriously hope

we arent talking about the same kitty

I mean really im with Team Kitty and all but still

never EVER should she go on under anything other than Ensemble aka DA Joyce Riley

re: Legally Blonde reality show. Official.
 Jan 25 2008, 10:40:58 AM
The smartest thing this show COULD have done was send the Elle that is chosen on tour not broadway. That way all the little girls and gay boys that watched the show would be able to go and see their dream Elle in action.

Chances of all these people watching the show flying to new york to see the MTV version of Hannah Montana are slim to none.

Thats just my personal opinion. I think the show is doing everything it can to stay open and i personally hope it does stay through the

Jan 25 2008, 07:38:40 AM
of course it was kitty,

that poor audience

re: Nikki Snelson (LB) could be next Cassie in ACL!
 Jan 23 2008, 12:42:51 PM

congrats
*throws hands in the air*

re: Haven Burton as Elle?
 Jan 22 2008, 02:04:51 PM
wouldnt it be amazing if haven signed up for BWW just to talk on this post kelly?
 Jan 22 2008, 01:50:41 PM
Tone in her voice, through a message board. That is pure genius right there.

I mean you have no idea who she is, so you have no idea the tone she trying to have.

So its okay if people who have "love" for the color purple to talk about fantasia missing 2,500,403.5 shows?

Is it okay for those of us who have "love" for blonde to talk about LBB and her voice, and how we want her to be able to have the strong voice she had back in SF?

Or are we just not allowed to talk about anything.

And for all you know kelly knows people who could have told her thats why the costumes were altered...i mean in reality, if you saw her in the costume...you KNOW thats why

Kitty Clap.

Jan 22 2008, 05:23:37 AM
Kelly..anyone who has a love for a show would understand you only have good intentions for it.

I mean i wasnt overly thrilled with one of Orfehs understudies, so i just hope that haven can pull it off. Since you and I have both heard her sing, we both know if she puts herself into it, and the performance, it could be something amazing.

Kitty Clap.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You