News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jasminesan2

jasminesan2 Profile Photo
Member Name: jasminesan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Contracts of Actors in West Side Story . . .
 Sep 27 2009, 06:05:37 PM
Does anyone know until when the main actors like Karen Olivo and Josefina Scaglione are contracted? I am going to be in New York in June of this upcoming year and I really want to see them in it. I was just wondering if they might, by some miracle, still be there. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
re: Does anyone know how rush for West Side Story works?
 Jun 11 2009, 09:01:45 PM
I have been looking everywhere for discounts and the only thing that came up was to do the Rush
Does Anyone know how rush for West SIde Story works?
 Jun 11 2009, 08:50:18 PM
I was just wondering out of curiosity, in case I decide to make the trek to New York, how does the rush work for West Side Story?
re: What Musicals do you recommend?
 Jun 10 2009, 09:12:56 PM
Well, my friend and her mother enjoyed those two. . . her dad is the one who doesn't really like fluff. . . plus, my friend is a teenager, she is entitled to like musicals like Lion King and Wicked
 Jun 10 2009, 08:25:42 PM
I know that they enjoyed Lion King and Wicked
 Jun 10 2009, 08:25:08 PM
She and her family are really smart and they are serious people. . . they don't really like whole a lot of fluff
What Musicals do you recommend?
 Jun 10 2009, 08:21:56 PM
My friend is going to New York and asked me to recommend a few shows that she should see. What are the must-see shows on Broadway right now?
re: Best/Worst Performance at the Tony's?
 Jun 16 2008, 02:50:35 AM
I agree with a lot of you, the RENT performance was a bit of a let down. I don't blame the performers, as they were barely even given an entire song to work with. I thought it was supposed to be a tribute, so I expected something longer; bigger chunks of more songs.
re: Happy Birthday Laura Bell Bundy
 Apr 11 2008, 04:27:03 AM
I know I'm like a day late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA BELL BUNDY!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully you had tons of fun!
Perspective
 Apr 11 2008, 04:07:50 AM
I have met Laura Bell Bundy at the stage door for Legally Blonde (My first Broadway musical and stage door experience) and she was extremely nice. She even signed a playbill out to me, took a picture with me, and was perfectly, sincerely sweet the entire time. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect first stage door experience.
re: can anyone help me find a song
 Feb 7 2008, 04:39:57 PM
I don't know about the suggesting of their being gay part, but maybe a song from Chicago would be considered sexy.
Worst. Lyrics. EVER.
 Feb 6 2008, 09:32:04 PM
There was a comment a great number of pages back and I just wanted to say that in "Defying Gravity" the whole line with the "I'd sooner buy Defying Gravity" goes "Well if that's love it comes at much too high a cost, I'd sooner buy Defying Gravity" and I think that she's saying that the cost of love was too much, that she'd rather defy gravity instead of getting love. But that's just my take on it, anyone is entitled to their own opinion.
re: Legally Blonde Understudy Day
 Jan 23 2008, 01:46:01 AM
Thank you so much, I really appreciate all of the advice! It is all very helpful, thank you.
re: Legally Blonde Understudy Day
 Jan 22 2008, 10:25:47 PM
Please, does anyone know? I am a big fan of Laura Bell Bundy's and I really want my first time in NYC and my first time seeing a broadway musical to be perfect and seeing her as Elle would really make it perfect. Please, post anything you know. Thank you again!

Legally Blonde Understudy Day & Stage Door
 Jan 22 2008, 10:18:19 PM
I'm going to New York in March and really, really want to see Laura Bell Bundy as Elle in Legally Blonde and I heard somewhere that there are certain days when understudies fill in (besides when the actors are on vacation or have fallen ill). I was just wondering, does anyone know when those days are for Legally Blonde or when understudies are more likely to fill in? Also, does anyone have any stage door tips? Thank you so much!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You