News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for crivellofan

Member Name: crivellofan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Phantom Las Vegas VIP
 Apr 5 2008, 07:26:51 PM
I am going to see Phantom Las Vegas VIP style and I just wanted to know what happens in great detail. I will be seeing Anthony Crivello on April 10 at 7pm (unless he changes it and right now hes still on that night.) Please help me out, just looking for some info before I go see it!

Thanks

Phantom Las Vegas VIP HELP PLEASE AGAIN
 Mar 20 2008, 04:10:00 PM
One last thing, once you go backstage to meet and do the backstage tour and everything, is it true there is a security check? I was just wondering cause someone told me there was. Anyway. Thanks
Phantom VIP Help Please
 Mar 4 2008, 04:40:57 PM
Hello, I am trying to purchase VIP tickets for a performane of Phantom The Las Vegas Spectacular on April 8 threw April 12, 2008. I wanted to know if it is worth it and if you can find out if you can purchase tickets for the performance that Anthony Crivello will be performing. Anthony was my first Phantom I had ever seen and it is my dream to meet him, so if you have any info on how I can contact someone to find his performing schedule, I will greatly appreciate it. I have already called the Ph
Audition Help - Beauty and the Beast
 Feb 21 2008, 09:06:39 PM
I am wanting to get the part of Lefou in my community production of Beauty and the Beast. Does anyone have any audition tips or info that could help me with auditioning for the part? Please dont but nonsense on here. I dont have time for it. Thanks guys
re: Company Commentary Thread
 Feb 21 2008, 08:02:18 PM
I am selling a DVD of Company that was aired on Great Performances on Feb 20, 2008. Please message me if anyone is interested. And the DVD quality is in HD!
re: Telecasting Musicals - Trend?
 Feb 18 2008, 07:12:41 PM
Is anyone willing to record Company for me on DVD? I will pay them for it or something!!!
re: Which big show should I see?
 Feb 18 2008, 07:03:36 PM
You really need to see Phantom. Phantom is the ultimate show on Broadway and will make your trip a trillion times better. See Phantom!!!
re: Which Bdwy Stars would you love to hang out with?
 Feb 15 2008, 06:44:17 PM
Instead of masterbating to Annaliegh Ashford, it would be nice to do it in real life
re: Las Vegas Phantom VIP Experience?
 Feb 13 2008, 01:08:38 PM
My family and I are going to do the VIP in April so if you have done it, please leave info!!!
re: Rent Remixed London, Pro track recordings
 Feb 4 2008, 10:53:21 AM
Im glad they closed this stupid show. There is only one RENT and thats the Broadway musical version. REMIXED? WHERE DID THEY GET THAT?
re: WICKED partial view seating
 Jan 31 2008, 05:47:49 PM
mine was fantastic for the final performances of julia murney and kendra kassebaum AMAZING performances
re: Phantom tonight, or the night of 1000 understudies
 Jan 29 2008, 09:47:33 AM
I saw Phantom in Las Vegas with Anthony Crivello, Elizabeth Loyacano, and Tim Martin Gleason on April 2, 2007 and it was phenomenal. The entire show was great and the actors were the best in the world. I have a question though. . . Has anyone done the VIP special? Cause Im going back in April and was wanting to know how it was . . .thanks
re: Closings
 Jan 27 2008, 11:07:58 AM
Yeh, how do you delete it?
Closings
 Jan 27 2008, 11:03:38 AM
Never mind!
re: Happy 20th Birthday Phantom
 Jan 27 2008, 10:39:55 AM
Cheers Phantom! Cheers for the 20 years that has past and the many years to follow! Happy 20th
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You