News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Las Vegas Phantom VIP Experience?

Las Vegas Phantom VIP Experience?

BroadwayBuff4Life
#1Las Vegas Phantom VIP Experience?
Posted: 2/13/08 at 12:53pm

I was just wondering if anyone has tried this? It is $250.00 but thinking about it I think it would be worth it! Tickets normally are $150.00 and then you would get to go backstage and meet some of the cast! I was just wondering if you have tried this and how your experience was? Was it worth it? How long was the tour? What did you see backstage? Thanks I really appreciate it!

Dancin Thru Life Profile Photo
Dancin Thru Life
#2re: Las Vegas Phantom VIP Experience?
Posted: 2/13/08 at 1:02pm

If you pay full price, you are paying too much!

I just got an offer in the mail today for $69!

"To love another person is to see the face of God!"

CarolynW Profile Photo
CarolynW
#2re: Las Vegas Phantom VIP Experience?
Posted: 2/13/08 at 1:07pm

I have heard good things about the VIP PHANTOm experience. I think you see the costumes and wigs from one account I read.

The VIP tour does not have discounted prices that I know of. I have paid full price to see PHANTOM here and I like the show very much. I have now see the show about 6 times in Las Vegas.

The acting and sets, and total experience is worth it to me.

Yours,

Carolyn

crivellofan
#3re: Las Vegas Phantom VIP Experience?
Posted: 2/13/08 at 1:08pm

My family and I are going to do the VIP in April so if you have done it, please leave info!!!

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#4re: Las Vegas Phantom VIP Experience?
Posted: 2/13/08 at 3:42pm

I would take advantage of the VIP Experience. Have fun!

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

nitsua Profile Photo
nitsua
#5re: Las Vegas Phantom VIP Experience?
Posted: 2/13/08 at 3:43pm

Brett's such a diva.

"Writing is like prostitution. First, you do it for love, then you do it for a few friends, and finally you do it for money." ~ Moliere

xoffender45
#6re: Las Vegas Phantom VIP Experience?
Posted: 2/13/08 at 5:17pm

I did it while I was visiting Vegas for the Spice Girls concert this December. It was fun, got to meet Anthony Cueto, got to see the wig room and all the backstage stuff. It was maybe a 20-30 minute tour, they answered all questions I had. But it wasn't anything to write home about. In my opinion, save your money and gamble it.

Here's a link to the pictures I took backstage: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=27762&l=3acdf&id=507846821

Videos