News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for NYchmpOfTeenJeopardy

NYchmpOfTeenJeopardy Profile Photo
Member Name: NYchmpOfTeenJeopardy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Haven Burton as Fiona.
 Apr 9 2009, 01:38:24 AM
Because she told me last month I just don't post/read the boards often
re: Haven Burton as Fiona.
 Apr 9 2009, 01:02:27 AM
I know for a fact Haven is definitely on all 4 shows this weekend (Sat and Sun) while Sutton is on vaca
re: In The Heights Off-Broadway Question
 Mar 22 2009, 01:12:26 AM
It was a scene right before the finale started. Kevin and Camilla are discussing investing in the restaurant Camilla references in the dinner scene in act 1. So I assume it was cut because of the rewrites to the book.
re: Tommy Batchelor starts as Billy on...
 Jan 23 2009, 10:13:48 AM
They had u/s rehearsal yesterday and from the few numbers I caught Tommy looked GREAT! They also had Keean running through as Michael and the bit I caught of "Expressing Yourself" was also really good.
re: in the heights book errors
 Dec 17 2008, 10:12:00 AM
"She works at the salon. I could be wrong, but I don't think it's ever said what her job is"

In "It Won't Be Long Now", she says "as i cut their hair ladies talk and share..."

So I think we can safely say she cuts hair at the salon. And I agree with you about the college thing as well BroadwayChica.

re: In The Heights Tour?
 Dec 4 2008, 12:16:14 AM
At the call in August and the most recent NY one they told us that they are looking to launch the tour next fall if I remember correctly.
re: 'Billy Elliot' - 11/21/08 (w/ David) - ** SPOILER **
 Nov 22 2008, 12:32:19 AM
"Ok, so a possible spoiler... Was there a tech problem tonight, or did they take the "flying" out of the "Swan Lake" sequence, because it didnt happen, and seemed like the entire number was cut short? Seemed like the harness might not have come down."

What happened was Stephen Hanna was out tonight and his u/s (Kyle DesChamps) is not certified to work with Billy in the harness. Apparently there is a 3 week training intensive to ger certified to ensure the boys safety. So because he was

re: Looks like Legally Blonde rubbed off on Haven Burton...
 May 23 2008, 08:27:45 PM
I don't think she would appreciate people stealing her pics from her facebook. Just because it isn't private doesn't mean you can just take her *personal* photos and post here and on broadway secrets! Just a thought.

Anyway it looks pretty awesome. LOVE her bangs too!!

re: The Official 'In The Heights' Love Thread....
 Apr 27 2008, 07:16:57 PM
Yeah it depends on the week really I've been at lotto on Saturday mats that were really crowded, but I was at the lotto this past Saturday and it wasn't crowded at all maybe 50 people there max. Good Luck with it!
re: The Official 'In The Heights' Love Thread....
 Apr 11 2008, 02:59:48 PM
"They should do an adults only night, where all the characters curse, and Carnaval del Barrio turns into a massive group orgy."

...you win! I just literally laughed out loud!

re: Tartaglia in Shrek: Pinnochio Puppet?
 Apr 8 2008, 05:34:27 PM
I've heard from someone in the show that they will be using some puppets, some prosthetics, and some full body costumes for Shrek. So it definitely a possibility that Tartaglia will have Pinnochio puppet.

re: Reviews: Passing Strange, Gypsy, In the Heights
 Mar 21 2008, 01:03:05 PM
"Karen Olivio (sp?) was out, and her understudy (sorry I don't have my program in front of me) did not win me over. My friend who was with me, actually thought she was the weakest part of the show."

I am actually really surprised they put Krysta on and not Janet. I was at the show a few weeks ago and heard Krysta telling some people she seemed to know that she was not ready to go on, and hoped it would be a while before she had to go on for Nina or Vanessa. It's still very early in the

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You