News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for high_onbway

high_onbway Profile Photo
Member Name: high_onbway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

For Sale: Encore Off Center Jamboree Tickets
 Jul 11 2016, 10:31:43 PM

Are the tickets still available?

Selling Great Encore Off Center Tickets!
 Jul 9 2016, 12:07:15 AM

Anyone interested in 1 ticket to Runaways tomorrow, 7/9 2 pm. Please PM for details. Thanks! 

Runaways at Encores Off-Center
 Jul 7 2016, 10:25:21 PM

If anyone would like to be part of the action on Saturday 7/9 at 2 pm, let me know because 2 of my friends cancelled so I have 2 extra tickets in the third row of the orchestra. 

Runaways at Encores Off-Center
 Jul 7 2016, 10:25:18 PM

If anyone would like to be part of the action on Saturday 7/9 at 2 pm, let me know because 2 of my friends cancelled so I have 2 extra tickets in the third row of the orchestra. 

Jun 30 2016, 03:08:47 PM

They are peer to peer tickets but I'm asking for $40 because that's what I paid someone to get them for me. Both pairs are center seats! 

Jun 30 2016, 02:51:10 PM

Bump...2 tickets to both shows are still available.

Thanks! 

Jun 28 2016, 02:52:50 PM

I have tickets to Runaways and God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater that I won't be able to use anymore. 

Runaways - Saturday, July 9th at 2 pm Front orchestra seats

God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater - Saturday, July 30th at 2 pm Front orchestra seats

Looking for best offer and I can meet you before the show.

Encores Off Center Runaways Tickets
 Jun 22 2016, 11:06:03 PM

If you are interested, I have tickets to the Saturday, July 9th 2 pm show that I am selling. PM me if interested. 

TodayTix Code?
 May 17 2016, 11:11:57 PM

Do the referral codes work for the Roundabout lotteries? Has anyone tried it?

$20 off your first today tix purchase
 Mar 6 2016, 05:24:48 PM

QFJWG

Thanks! :)

Pair of Sylvia Voucher Tickets - Free of Charge
 Oct 25 2015, 10:04:02 AM

Hi! Just sent you a PM in case Kenzie changes his/her mind! 

Jujamcyn Online Lotteries -
 Sep 7 2015, 08:58:11 PM

"So if the On-Line Lottery seats to SOMETHING ROTTEN are front row, where are the general rush seats sold at the box office at time of opening located?"

Funny story...My friends and I rushed Something Rotten and also won the online lottery for the same performance. The rush seats we got were in the boxes but I also saw some people from the rush line in the rear of the orchestra. 

"

Jujamcyn Online Lotteries -
 Sep 6 2015, 02:09:04 PM

I believe only GGLAM asks you to confirm the tickets 2 hours before show time. My friend won Kinky Boots yesterday and was not asked to confirm the tickets. 

Jersey Boys: I got Front Mezz row E on the right aisle. My friends have gotten side orchestra seats. If you win, you should definitely get to the box office as early as possible. 

Something Rotten: Front row....I think I got A 101-102

Kinky Boots: Box seats

Edit: I apologize,,,,it was Jersey Boys who ask

Musicals you love but many don't
 Sep 6 2015, 02:01:15 PM

Bring it On

If/Then 

Bridges of Madison County

FOR SALE: 7/18 2 pm Wild Party Ticket
 Jul 18 2015, 11:13:18 AM

The ticket is still available. $27 for a third row center orchestra seat! Last chance to see Sutton Foster play Queenie in the Wild Party!

FOR SALE: 7/18 2 pm Wild Party Ticket
 Jul 17 2015, 11:19:44 PM

I have a single ticket for the Wild Party at NY City Center. One of my friends can't make the 2 pm show of Wild Party tomorrow, July 18th. It's a 3rd row center seat that we bought through Peer-to-Peer. I will meet you outside the theater before the show. Please message me if interested.

Thanks!

Hand To God Audience Member Tries To Charge Phone Onstage
 Jul 6 2015, 10:01:32 PM

I witnessed this last Thursday! The guy literally jumped on the stage right in front of me. The ushers noticed him jumping on the stage and they were flashing their flashlights on him while he was jumping on the stage.

Yes, this happened before the show started. He was sitting 5th or 6th row on the right side and the "outlet" was on the left side of the stage.

re: Nicest Broadway Stars?
 Jul 5 2015, 06:23:42 PM

Laura Michelle Kelly!!

She's amazingly sweet! She takes the time to make conversation with all her fans!

TodayTix Discount Code!
 Jul 5 2015, 02:55:01 PM

Please use my code on your first order to save $20:

QFJWG

Thanks! I will reciprocate the favor! :)

Hand to God - Rush or TDF
 May 7 2015, 12:35:03 PM

Great!! Thanks everyone for your input! I'm going to get TDF tickets because I'm really short! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You