News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for starshapedgummy

Member Name: starshapedgummy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jessie Mueller in Beautiful Sunday?
 Jan 22 2015, 11:13:34 PM
Thanks for the info! I hope you have a great time! I'm looking to see her once before she takes her final curtain for this production.
Jessie Mueller in Beautiful Sunday?
 Jan 22 2015, 11:03:14 PM
Does anyone know Jessie's current schedule? Does she perform on certain days?
The River stage door
 Jan 19 2015, 07:58:27 PM
I was there like 1-2 weeks ago. He was very nice and signed my playbill. The security guard did say that he was only signing "The River" related stuff. He spent 10-15 min. with us in the blistering cold. I'm not sure if he would sign anything else if you did slip in something else to get signed, but it's worth a try!
Elephant Man SRO/Rush
 Jan 16 2015, 09:42:41 PM
went yesterday and successfully got sro tickets for this performance. even though the website said tickets were sold out, the lady at the box office said they weren't. went about every 2 hours and at like 12:50 ish, I was able to get one. It is really a crap-shoot to get them... but I got really nice sro tickets and the play is worth it!
Question about
 Jan 15 2015, 11:16:23 PM
I sat on one of the riverbank seats! The lady who was passing out the playbills said something about backpacks, but I didn't listen clearly to what she said. I kept my backpack pressed against the bench with my legs and it was fine. They'll let you know how to situate backpacks and small bags when they hand out the playbills.
Code for $20 off first purchase on TodayTix
 Dec 21 2014, 11:18:29 AM
Hi! I'm new to this app as well. Here is my code: PSHWU .

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You