News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MeMeMeee

Member Name: MeMeMeee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Brett Michaels vs. Tony awards scenery
 Jun 8 2009, 11:45:11 AM
Finding Namo..wtf are you talking about? I don't understand you...

it's ignorant and heartless to make fun of people...he's a real person and he got injured..I don't find that funny...

Jun 8 2009, 09:00:59 AM
Very true...very true...
 Jun 8 2009, 08:39:41 AM
Holy crap..you guys are heartless. This isn't funny, at all. That guy could have gotten seriously injured.

Rock and Roll is different than stage and if Bret didn't go to a rehearsal, then it is his fault but I would never laugh or anything.

He is used to having the whole stage to himself and can do whatever he pleases but on Broadway, you have to know your blocking. Those set pieces are very dangerous. Our lead on tour got super injured by a set piece and had to have 4 surgeri

re: Natasha Richardson injured in skiing accident
 Mar 17 2009, 09:47:37 AM
I wonder why this isn't on CNN?

This is big news.

re: The Pajama Game National Tour
 Mar 17 2009, 09:42:58 AM
A bunch of my friends are in it and are having a great time. It is definitely worth seeing.

Mark Minnick casts and choreographs and he is fabulous. A great guy to work for.

re: HELEN HAYES AWARDS Nominations on DC Theatre Scene
 Feb 10 2009, 10:07:23 AM
These nominations are a bunch of crap...it's so obvious that these nominations are heavily biased. For example, out of the 100's of performances seen and judged this past year, Signature is the only theatre that offered noteworthy Supporting Actresses??? REALLY?

Not true....

re: StrawHat Auditions
 Jan 21 2009, 10:16:06 AM
I loved Strawhat and got two fabulous jobs there!

Definitely go and break a leg!

re: Anyone recommend a reputable child agent for a 5 yr old?
 Jan 16 2009, 09:32:53 AM
no one is pushing anyone into anything..it's just for some print work for God's sakes...good lord...

As I said before, my agent works with adults and had nothing to share about children because she really doesn't like them to be in the industry in the first place.

I don't know any children in the business, personally, so I thought what better place to ask than a theatre board?

But I should have remembered that some of you (Some of you... not all of you) are very nasty

Jan 16 2009, 08:14:09 AM
I was simply asking a question ..sorry I pissed so many people off..Christ, what is wrong with you guys?

What is the point of a board if I can't ask a question?

Jan 15 2009, 03:45:59 PM
thanks so much!
 Jan 15 2009, 03:20:04 PM
and the "mememee" isn't a "hey, look at me"..it's in reference to the old vocal warm up ...

but thanks...

I couldn't think of a good name..sorry.

Jan 15 2009, 01:09:29 PM
yikes..you all are so nasty...

I was just asking a question...thanks...

It was just for print work; an adult agent saw him and suggested he should do print work...no harm done..no one was looking to make a buck off of him...

thanks for the kindness..

Jan 15 2009, 09:25:17 AM
my agent doesn't deal with children and doesn't want to..

That's why I asked for the board's thoughts..

but thanks anyway..

Anyone recommend a reputable child agent for a 5 yr old?
 Jan 15 2009, 08:29:08 AM
Hi all:

So..my nephew is a ham and drop dead beautiful and I think he would do well in the Industry. I was wondering if anyone knows of a reputable child agent for a 5 yr old for commercial/print work.

I only know my own agent and how to handle myself as an adult in the Industry but know NOTHING about child agents.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

re: Does anybody else want a wedding reception like this?
 Aug 13 2008, 01:05:38 PM
anyone know if you can find this on "the site I can't mention"?

I cannot open this site but really want to see it.

Thanks...

CryBaby Tour info needed...
 Jun 27 2008, 11:38:20 AM
Hi all:

Is there a CryBaby tour? If so, does anyone know the casting company? I would like to send in my materials....

Thanks for any info!

re: Brynn O'Malley as Mary Poppins
 May 14 2008, 03:19:53 PM
My good friend Meg Osterhaus has been Ashley's U/S since the show opened and she goes on alot.

I can't imagine the team skipping over Meg when Ashley leaves. Meg deserves the role.

re: Tony Nominees Are... (from the official website)
 May 13 2008, 09:22:19 AM
No Cheyenne???

WTF?

Robbed, I tell you, ROBBED!

re: 'The Who's Tommy' in Hollywood
 May 13 2008, 08:20:58 AM
Pitpro:

Doesn't it suck? YOu get soooo close but NOPE! NO THANKS! SUCKS!

winston89: I agree with you. The OBCR took a long time to grow on me but boy did it!

I hope this show goes back to Broadway. I truly loved it. I guess I am too old now to be a part of it but at least the "Tommy" teams knew of me, at least for a little while.

(SIGH)

re: 'The Who's Tommy' in Hollywood
 May 12 2008, 01:09:32 PM
Lea:

Please write a review after you see it. I am so intrigued. Headhphones for a whole body experience!! Wow..I used to love listening to the JCS concept album through headphones because the music was all around you; in front, left and right...way behind you..It was amazing!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You