News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Golenboybway

Member Name: Golenboybway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

EMOJILAND Previews  Jan 11 2020, 04:19:18 PM
I saw it.. It gives me very be more chill vibes but i actually enjoyed myself. The tech was only thing that will need to be tightened but this is previews so I’m sure it will. The show feels a little long in some places with songs/scenes going on too long. The music was a lot of fun and this is an all star cast. Can’t wait to go back.
Thanksgiving Performances  Nov 24 2019, 04:12:36 PM
Since its this week does anyone know what numbers well be seeing from the shows this year?
Ed Harris in TKAM  Nov 6 2019, 12:33:32 AM
Saw them this afternoon at the invited dress. They were all great. I think Nick needs time to work into the role but was still good. Ed was great and made it his own. The Scout was super great. I missed Celia but she was a great replacement. But the reason you should go back is for Taylor as Dill. He was phenomenal and made the most of all of his Stage time.
DEH Zoe understudies question  May 27 2019, 11:25:23 PM
Very excited to see thoughts on the first completely black Zoe on broadway. Olivia was mixed and phenomenal, but there hasn’t been a black Zoe on broadway in a very long time. Diamond Essence White will be On tomorrow night for the first time.
Mean Girls Rush  Jan 19 2019, 08:57:49 PM
Has anyone done it recently on a Sunday? What time do you think I should get there?
Head Over Heels- Rachel York?  Dec 27 2018, 03:13:42 AM
Saw Sharon tonight and she was flawless.. loved Rachel in the role but Sharon made it her own and was fantastic
Head Over Heels 25 dollar Tickets  Dec 23 2018, 09:48:26 PM
Im sorry i couldnt find it anywhere else but has anyone tried then student Id 25 dollar tickets? Is it one per person or 2? Im going on Wednesday around noon and Im curious to know if its too late?
What show have you seen the most times?  Nov 14 2018, 03:50:10 PM
Spongebob - 25
Hello, Dolly! - 12
Something Rotten- 11
Hedwig - 8 (All Broadway Hedwigs and Lena in LA)
Kinky Boots - 7
Waitress - 7
Dear Evan Hansen - 6

Probably a lot more but those are the ones off the top of my head

16y/o Jimmy Award Winner is Bway's Next Evan Hansen  Nov 12 2018, 05:02:33 PM
Most of the cast and standbys are late twenties but

Dan u/s Connor/Jared just finished college and so he’s 22

Diamond u/s Zoe/Alana is 23

Roman u/s Evan/Connor/Jared is a freshman/sophomore in college making him around 19-20 so considering the standbys i think they’re ok. And besides Mallory the rest of the onstage cast is a bit older. I’m not sure how old Phoenix is

American Son Rush  Oct 24 2018, 04:52:24 PM
I went today a little after 2 pm and got 2 tickets Row B side orch! While i am excited i do have to add the the box office are some of the rudest I’ve dealt with. This has been the case with every show that has been here. I went over to To Kill A Mockingbird after to look at dates and it was a complete change in how nice they were!
CLUELESS THE MUSICAL  Oct 8 2018, 11:36:45 AM
Zurin from Mean Girls will be in it
Pretty Woman Rush  Oct 5 2018, 12:07:14 PM
I was wondering what time do you think i should get there tomorrow to be sure i get tickets?
Emergency Alert System Test Tomw During Matinees  Oct 3 2018, 03:35:55 PM
Because Frozen started at 1pm it happened about 5 mins into intermission. But they still made it clear before the performance with a special announcement about turning your phones completely off!
Mean girls understudies?  Sep 7 2018, 04:08:37 PM
Does anyone know who is going on for Janis for the rest of the weeekend?
Tony Nominees Calling Out  Jun 11 2018, 05:46:29 PM
It just doesn’t make sense to me. I get it it’s a lot but so many other people are peforming when they are nominated. Isn’t it a rule that you have to perform in the matinee on the day of the tonys?
Tony Nominees Calling Out  Jun 11 2018, 12:58:34 PM
Just curious is it common for Tony nominees to call out the night before the tonys. I know Lachanze called out Saturday night and about half of the principals of OOTI called out too.
The Official TDF Thread-Summer TDF Seats  May 12 2018, 11:38:18 PM
I had spongebob row F in the center orch last week!
Jim Parsons tripped onstage today  May 12 2018, 06:50:21 PM
Show is cancelled tonight
Bernadette to extend now that Mozart is cancelled?  Apr 8 2018, 12:54:07 PM

SmokeyLady said: "GeorgeandDot said: "Sad about her show, but I hope she extends, I love her Dolly."

I don't know. She seemed pretty bored with it this past Thursday night. The whole thing was a little stale. I was hoping for some new blood. While watching the show I kept thinking on how everyone was saying they should wait to see it when she has settled into the role. She has settled alright. Settled into automatic pilot. And this was my

Jon Rua Left Spongebob  Mar 27 2018, 05:19:27 PM
I’ve noticed that Jon Rua has been out a lot at Spongebob and today Brandon Espinoza posted on his Instagram that he will taking over as Patchy. I wonder what happened?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You