News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wadney92

wadney92 Profile Photo
Member Name: wadney92
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

I need a broadway song...
 May 27 2009, 09:50:29 PM
I've been going through a lot lately and nothing/no one is helping. Everyone has been rather crappy to me...

But Broadway songs always seem to cure me...is that weird?

They make me feel better...

Anyone have any suggestions for what to listen to?

re: Kerry Butler 'Caught' for 'CATCH ME IF YOU CAN', Signed for Role of 'Br
 Feb 28 2009, 11:43:48 PM
This show is going to be amazing!
I'm seriously pumped!

re: Which Elphaba was the best?
 Jan 25 2009, 12:33:27 AM
Donna Vivino. Hands down. During No Good Deed she took the big Fiyero in the middle up a step.(or more? not quite sure) Also she took the last note up as well. I have never heard of anyone taking a belting note and making it higher. Normally you are lowering it.
re: Donna Vivino to Take Over Elphaba in WICKED Tour
 Jan 21 2009, 08:54:32 PM
Your correct. My bad. I went and read my program but forgot to read the inserts they put in for changes. It was Amanda Rose who played Nessa
 Jan 20 2009, 12:24:59 AM
Kristine Reese. I honestly don't know much about Nessarose's character. But she played it off very bitchy, which actually worked for me.
 Jan 17 2009, 11:52:42 PM
I just saw the tour. But I didn't see the Elphaba your talking about I saw Donna Vivino. She was FANTASTIC. Her voice is actually similar to Idina Menzel, but stronger sounding, in my opinion. (I didn't say better, it just has a strength to to it if you know what i mean.) But she her belting was so amazing. I got chills in No Good Deed. Richard Blake was great. I actually didn't realize he was Fiyero, but when he walked on stage I reconized him from Legally Blonde and was very excited. But he di
re: Laura Bell Bundy Gets Sardi's Caricature
 May 2 2008, 11:39:45 PM
Actually she also originated Amber in Hairspray. She was also understudy for Glina in Wicked.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You