News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for killerqueenx

Member Name: killerqueenx
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
 Jan 12 2022, 10:44:08 AM

ElephantLoveMedley said: "Is it true that LHP has gone on for fewer than 25 performances since herWicked contract started in February 2020? Obviously, the pandemic is one completely understandable thing, but she injured herself in March 2020 before the big shutdown (which people seem to forget about), injured herself again this past fall, and now is missing more performances yet again? I'm not trying to be harsh, but it's increasingly difficult to defend her atrociou

Appreciation for Understudies Thread
 Jun 29 2017, 08:06:39 PM

asmith0307 said: "Forgot to mention that I saw Kennedy Caughell as Marya D. in Comet this last weekend. My friend and I have been following her career for a while (me since I saw her in the American Idiot tour in 2012), so it was a pleasant surprise when we got to the theatre, She was great!

"

That girl is fantastic! Really hope there are big things in her future, because she's very talented!

Next WICKED Cast
 Jun 29 2017, 08:03:55 PM

yaoqian said: "Saw the show tonight and Kyle's quite amazing :) since I've never really followed the cast of Wicked before, has he been in this role (not as an alternate) before or anything?

"

He has a very long history with the show! He understudied on the road and then on Broadway from 2007 until he got into Next To Normal in 2010. After that closed, he briefly led the Broadway company, and then did a run on the tour over Christmas 2011. He then did

'Let It Go' in Wicked
 Jan 19 2015, 07:55:18 PM
Not Broadway I know, but I saw Wicked in London last September, and Savannah Stevenson flat out played it for laughs and sang "Let it Go", albeit fairly softly. The audience lapped it up!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You