News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for brdwydreamer

brdwydreamer Profile Photo
Member Name: brdwydreamer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

FREE KING & I TICKET FOR TONIGHT
 Jul 10 2015, 07:26:50 PM

Taken.

FREE KING & I TICKET FOR TONIGHT
 Jul 10 2015, 06:57:30 PM

that's right. In one hour. Free. Must be 21-35 as its a linctix ticket. PM me if interested .

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 6/28/15
 Jun 29 2015, 04:41:12 PM

"Best week yet for Something Rotten. Glad that an original musical is doing so well."

Are we calling SR! an "original" musical now?

Is it not??

HONEYMOON IN VEGAS struggling on Broadway
 Jun 10 2015, 05:55:48 PM

With a tour being officially announced today, I thought it appropriate to revive the most glorious thread of them all for a little giggle. money-mouth

Hip Hop Goes Broadway
 Jun 4 2015, 10:28:42 AM

This made my day yesterday, so I'm just going to drop this here. Hope you enjoy as much as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohBTKf6XZME&feature=youtu.be

Phantom Revamp
 Jun 2 2015, 03:18:07 PM

I thought shows had to 'freeze' and couldn't be changed once opening night rolls along? Is there an exception like if a show runs a certain amount of years they can make some changes? Are there things a show can and cannot change? How does that work?

Alex Sharp vs. Steven Boyer
 May 19 2015, 10:22:45 AM

'Steven Boyer all the way! He's playing TWO roles up there 8 times a week. Sharp is terrific but only performing 6 times a week and acting an illness more than creating a character (or two). Sharp is definitely giving a memorable performance, but Boyer is giving a defining performance which would be hard to match. Hope the Tony voters recognize Boyer this year.'

^ Exactly! I would love to see Boyer take home best actor and curious incident best play.

Broaday Show Souvenirs
 May 18 2015, 05:31:32 PM

I too buy magnets at every show! This is so silly but one of my FAVORITE moments of the night is when I get home and I add my new magnet to the fridge (aka MAGNET TIME hehe). Something Rotten had one of those magnets that also came with words to make sentences, so at the top of my fridge next to my generic 'Broadway' magnet, my fridge reads 'consummation of musical crack,' followed by many many many many show magnets.

:)

Is 39 Steps worth seeing?
 May 18 2015, 05:27:19 PM

One word -- yes. Especially if you've never seen it before. There are of course many different forms of comedy, and not everyone enjoys every kind, so it doesn't surprise me that there's a number of people to whom the comedy did not appeal. However, with so many shows dark on Monday and so many discount options, I'd take the 'risk' (as we do with EVERY show we purchase tickets to) and go check it out. Let us know what you think!

Most Overrated Musicals of the Season
 May 13 2015, 11:19:16 AM

The Visit.

I went in with such high expectations for this one due Kander, Ebb, & Rivera. Too high... Expectations were definitely too high. Just my opinion.

Airline Highway will close early
 May 13 2015, 11:15:23 AM

I really loved this one my-self; Some fantastic acting all across the board. Crazy industry we're in! C'est la vie.

An Open Letter To All Posters on This Board
 May 5 2015, 01:07:43 PM

Great post and I agree that there are lots and lots and lots of folks that put their heart and soul into a production.

However, I believe the solution here is not to look to others and say 'don't say this don't say that.' People will say what they want. That's life. The solution here is simply to look to ourselves, and not take anything personally. Period. Not just with this board. But with life in general. If you don't take opinions a

The Kind and I seating
 Apr 26 2015, 12:17:49 PM

Many many thanks!! Looking forward to seeing this.

:)

The Kind and I seating
 Apr 25 2015, 10:57:55 PM

Not sure if there's a thread for this already, but anyone know how front row seats are at the VB? The only tickets I'm finding are front row. I saw SR! from third row and the stage is so raised that I was a bit disappointed. What are your thoughts?

Heidi Chronicles to close?
 Apr 21 2015, 03:49:31 PM

"bfreak, I think Bryce Pinkham could win the Tony. "

He was definitely my favorite in the show!

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/19/15
 Apr 20 2015, 04:32:11 PM

Question. What's the difference between the first 14 shows, and the 20 shows beneath them?

The Visit Previews
 Apr 17 2015, 10:29:38 AM

I was so bummed about this one. I went in with my friend super excited and ready to be blown away, but I think expectations were set to high.

The set is INCREDIBLE. That also sets the bar pretty high from the get-go.

I don't really know what it was, it just didn't grasp my attention. Chita's presence is undeniably breathtaking, but I feel as though they handicapped her character so much that a lot of THE Chita was bottled up inside and I just waited for it to burst out a

Mamma Mia! is becoming a restaurant, somehow
 Apr 16 2015, 11:40:35 AM

^ This made my day.

Hand to God's Targeted Ads in Playbills
 Apr 11 2015, 09:14:10 PM

Hand to God's Targeted Ads in Playbills
 Apr 9 2015, 05:12:09 PM

" When did you attend the show ? I looked through mine and couldn't find it. "

This past Tuesday, April 7th. I can take a pic when I get home.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You