News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Drewski Vanderbilt

Drewski Vanderbilt Profile Photo
Member Name: Drewski Vanderbilt
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Actor and Singer...

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Great Comet instrument tracks
 May 26 2017, 10:21:25 AM

The Anatole understudy I saw did not play violin

The Great Comet Stage Door
 May 10 2017, 11:47:49 PM

When I was there, he signed all of his past Cd's that the person next to me had, he was really nice and kind, he also takes photos! So don't worry, he signs everything

Books That Broadway Shows are Based on
 Apr 5 2017, 11:29:32 PM

Cabaret

Voiceovers on Broadway
 Mar 8 2017, 01:16:02 PM

What about Alex Bowen? The boy soprano who was the voice on the record in the cabaret revival?

Miss Saigon Previews Thread
 Mar 5 2017, 09:28:10 PM

Does anyone have a photo of how high the stage is? I've heard the stage is really high and it's hard to see in the first row.

Great Comet stagedoor?
 Feb 26 2017, 12:48:54 PM

I will be there in a few weeks, how has he stagedoor lately? I'm wondering who and who doesn't come out.

Sunset Boulevard or Amélie
 Feb 18 2017, 09:53:47 PM

I have the chance to see one show when I visit New York in the next coming months, these are the two I've gone down too so which one do you think is better. I haven't seen either film so I will be going into either show blind not knowing anything. Any Suggestions?

Cabaret: "Two Ladies" Trapdoor?
 Feb 18 2017, 06:40:00 PM

As I saw this video from the recent revival of Cabaret, I have always wondered how the two ladies stayed in the trunk for the full scene before it. In the video as you see the lady take the trunk away, it almost looks like a trap door is right where the suitcase was, from what I remember from the times I've seen the show at studio 54 there wasn't a trap door onstage but was there a trap door there? Or am I just seeing things.

https://youtu.be/Q1AgaHeuGqk

^the video

Sweeney Todd Off Broadway Performances
 Feb 16 2017, 02:18:28 PM

Does the loud whistle make an appearance in this production?

Sweeney Todd Off Broadway Performances
 Feb 14 2017, 10:26:26 PM

Is anyone going to stage door? I know stagedooring is less common for Off-Broadway shows but I was wondering for both Sweeney and Lovett.

What are good examples of shows written for a specific star?
 Jan 13 2017, 04:39:23 PM

China Doll for Al Pacino

Dream Casting That Came True
 Dec 28 2016, 10:29:51 AM

Even though it's a concert, Laura Osnes as Polly Baker in Crazy For You

The Great Comet Stage Door
 Dec 26 2016, 11:35:17 AM

I will be going to the Great Comet soon and I was wondering what the stage door is like and who signs and takes photos?

There is probably already a post on this but I didn't see it.

thanks!

Laura Osnes and Tony Yazbeck to star in CRAZY FOR YOU
 Dec 15 2016, 07:26:43 PM

I hope a revival is in set after this, I've been saying for a while that Laura Osnes needed to play Polly at somepoint

DANOLD TRUMP MUSICAL
 Oct 13 2016, 09:05:09 AM

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-p37EJkbqvA5vqEuQWv2ovXdOBXm5u8uicGhAalhkjY/mobilebasic?pli=1

Lyric changes in MISS SAIGON
 Oct 1 2016, 01:20:53 PM

The beginning of Kim's Nightmare where Thuy's ghost appears to take kim back to saigon, the orignal lyrics were-

THUY
did you think I'd gone away
this is the face you saw that day
staring at you with open eyes
you're safe in the daylight
but in the dark I rise

I'm the crime that you hid
for you want yo forget that you killed, but you did!
you will never be free
not as long as there's me

did you think

Does Changing the Setting of a Show Violate Copyright Laws?
 Sep 24 2016, 01:25:20 PM

If I remember correctly didn't one company produce a production of hair base on Iraq instead of Vietnam?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!
 Aug 29 2016, 10:43:43 PM

When I was banjo, we didn't really get that either, we played it more of him just making a joke than anything. Now that I've typed my post, I've realized how it doesn't really make any contribution to anything.

Way too early 2017 Tony predictions
 Aug 23 2016, 12:07:03 PM

Also I think The Great Comet will take home some Tonys, including best Musical, It is a new style of theater that I think not many people have seen before, it's a special treat with an amazing set and lighting design. It will take home best score and orchestrations because the score is a masterpiece. I don't think it will take any best actor noms, If Phillipa was still in the company, she might of had a chance at the Best Actress.

Way too early 2017 Tony predictions
 Aug 23 2016, 12:00:23 PM

Dancingthrulife2 said: "Best Revival: Miss Saigon. Tony owes MS a "best" award. Can't believe the voters gave it to Will Rodgers

"

I think the reason they voted for will is because it was an all American musical, Miss Saigon had controversies such as not hiring American actors for the Broadway version, instead using actors not from the country as well as in the equity, even the cast of Saigon said they weren't expecting any wins (besides

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You