News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Annetteiago

Member Name: Annetteiago
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The King and I: Live from Lincoln Center  Jun 8 2015, 09:51:30 PM

They tend to do it as a persevation method.

the flick  May 19 2015, 01:35:55 AM

The Flick 

can we cast for if it goes on broadway

SUNSET BLVD with Donna Murphy?  May 19 2015, 01:17:56 AM

Jacki Weaver

Andrea Martin

Steffanie Leigh  May 18 2015, 02:32:22 AM

"Who is she???"

http://gigionbroadway.com/#cast

Grease Revival 2007 Finances  May 17 2015, 08:04:06 PM

"...Was it? It ran only a year and a half. With a cast of over two dozen, on top of other expenses, I can't really imagine how it would manage to recoup in that time."

Without the reality show we would not have Laura Osnes who proved she is beyond a one hit wonder that can do BOTH revivals and new material with ease

Idina does not do stage work  May 9 2015, 09:40:32 PM

you know I am joking right??? I am sure she works very hard

Idina does not do stage work  May 9 2015, 08:33:12 PM

You know Idina Menzel is just a name she only does one show a week. All Broadway shows do this the star is just there to sell tickets they are not actors just names. The real Idina is called Puqualia Hina she does 7 shows a week and is used to being called Idina.

Jared Leto in a Musical  May 8 2015, 10:19:17 PM

will that ever happencool

NYC trip help  May 6 2015, 10:48:32 PM

"Schnipper's (on 40th and 8th, I believe . . .  down the block from the Nederlander, whatever street that's on) is a good variation on Shake Shack.  The lines are always too long for me at Shake Shack, and I don't care for the seating options there.  Schnipper's is fantastic. 
As for shows, put "Something Rotten" and "On the Twentieth Century" on your must list.  Personally, I would (and did) add "On the Town" and "The Visit" to your

Struggling...  May 5 2015, 06:05:15 AM

"Well someone gave them disinformation, then.  I saw Chita at a matinee. As others have said, she hasn't missed a performance yet.
Here is never any guarantee, but if she IS out, you be part of a very small group that gets to see McKechnie! "

Its not like Donna got a tony award or anything or did a big role in Broadway History.  Its not like the Musical got

Cheno is going on Tour  May 5 2015, 03:49:40 AM

"As a Wicked & Broadway fan from L.A. I am BEYOND excited that I get to see Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth one month apart. Idina at the Hollywood Bowl & Kristin at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. So happy :)"

I think she will leave OTTC For good in July

Sunny Afternoon Broadway  May 5 2015, 01:40:00 AM

Is Sunny Afternoon coming to Bway

Cheno is going on Tour  May 5 2015, 01:34:51 AM

http://officialkristinchenoweth.com/tour/ 

Will Kristin Make It Trhough the Run?  May 5 2015, 01:23:30 AM

"I was exhausted just watching her.
I didn't know she had asthma."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9ni%C3%A8re%27s_disease Kristin suffers from this disease. She is one tough Cookie. I would have given up !!!

An Open Letter To All Posters on This Board  May 5 2015, 01:17:40 AM

I never want a show to close. I wish everyone well. When you put your guts and heart and soul in to something its hard to swallow negativity. But I will tell you something what does not kill you makes you stronger. It took me 5 years to get a job when I finally got one in the same industry I applied to 5 years ago. I was very happy and pleased but it took the criticism and all the critics to inspire me to keep going to prove I can do this despite my issues. You can either let criticism defeat

Hamilton is the best musical ever  May 4 2015, 10:55:13 PM

Jordan I love you

Hamilton is the best musical ever  May 4 2015, 10:45:32 PM

Hamilton is the best musical ever

The Chalk Garden with Angela Lansbury to open Fall 2015  May 4 2015, 06:51:16 AM

"Another piece of info I picked up tonight, that revival of The Chalk Garden with Angela Lansbury will be happening in the fall for a 16 week limited engagement, they are just signing the contracts this week and an official announcement should be made soon. Really exciting, and at 89 to just keep going, points to Ms Lansbury. "

Is this still happening?

Most Tony Nominations without a Win  Apr 30 2015, 07:47:36 AM

http://www.tonyawards.com/en_US/history/facts/

Question about Curious Incident  Apr 29 2015, 07:53:04 PM

"I loved, Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, but considering your question, I think you'd enjoy, Hand to God, far more."

is that supposed to be a joke

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You