#1Cheno is going on Tour
Posted: 5/5/15 at 1:34am

http://officialkristinchenoweth.com/tour/ 

Updated On: 5/5/15 at 01:34 AM

JoseLee_ Profile Photo
JoseLee_
#2Cheno is going on Tour
Posted: 5/5/15 at 3:15am

As a Wicked & Broadway fan from L.A. I am BEYOND excited that I get to see Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth one month apart. Idina at the Hollywood Bowl & Kristin at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. So happy :)

Annetteiago
#2Cheno is going on Tour
Posted: 5/5/15 at 3:49am

"As a Wicked & Broadway fan from L.A. I am BEYOND excited that I get to see Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth one month apart. Idina at the Hollywood Bowl & Kristin at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. So happy :)"

I think she will leave OTTC For good in July

brdway411
#3Cheno is going on Tour
Posted: 5/5/15 at 8:08am

Could she go on tour before  the Tony Awards?

Updated On: 5/6/15 at 08:08 AM

jimmycurry01
#4Cheno is going on Tour
Posted: 5/5/15 at 12:55pm

""As a Wicked & Broadway fan from L.A. I am BEYOND excited that I get to see Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth one month apart. Idina at the Hollywood Bowl & Kristin at the Walt Disney Concert Hall. So happy :)"
 I think she will leave OTTC For good in July"

Yeah, she is only scheduled to be with OTTC through July 19.

promisespromises2 Profile Photo
promisespromises2
#5Cheno is going on Tour
Posted: 5/5/15 at 12:58pm

Seeing her at Wolf Trap! My friend is seeing Idina as well when she comes around here, but I opted to save money for Bette Midler instead, haha.

rjm516
#6Cheno is going on Tour
Posted: 5/5/15 at 1:12pm

So great! But that's a shame that she's not extending in OTTC. 

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#7Cheno is going on Tour
Posted: 5/5/15 at 2:27pm

ON THE 20TH CENTURY will not be extending past July 19th unless they push back the dates of their next production at the American Airlines.

Edit: They actually could push into August...but I doubt they would without Chenoweth.

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards
Updated On: 5/5/15 at 02:27 PM

Videos