News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nyskier

Member Name: nyskier
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?  Oct 1 2021, 11:31:53 PM

I won Six for this evening.  Tickets were in the boxes - partial view but was nice to be so close to really see the performers! 

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 26 2020, 07:20:21 AM

Won lottery for last night's performance and was in the middle of three boxes.  Seats were marked partial view but as other have mentioned most of the show is played up front so we missed very little if anything.  Show was a blast! 

Mean girls understudies?  Nov 17 2019, 09:04:57 PM

mailhandler777 said: "broadwayfan128 said: "Does anyone know if Krystina will be back tomorrow ? If not who is on for her "

Cailen Fu
"

Devon Hadsell was on today as Gretchen for the 2:00 show.

Moulin Rouge! Tickets  Jul 7 2019, 09:08:42 AM
When I went last week there were last minute tickets available on Stubhub that were below face ($165 with fees for orchestra row P or Q center). You can also do the cancellation line and great tickets are $199 if they become available. Not sure how it will change once it opens but obviously the market may change.
Moulin Rouge Previews  Jul 5 2019, 10:57:12 AM

Saw the show Wednesday night.  Did the cancellation line and ended up with H center orchestra for $199 which was a wonderful seat needless to say.  Was also watching Stubhub and could have gotten Row P or Q center orchestra for $165 with fees about an hour before the show, so there are more reasonably priced tickets out there if you can wait last minute.

I saw the movie once probably when it came out so I went in fairly fresh and enjoyed the show.  Very high energy, a fe

Fiddler in Yiddish Reviews  Jun 7 2019, 05:09:29 PM

Saw this past Tuesday via the TodayTix Rush.  Seats were K Center Orchestra.  An absolutely perfect view -- it's the second row where the orchestra has more of a stadium seating set-up.  Show was great! 

Camelot LCT Benefit  Feb 28 2019, 03:41:49 PM

Thank you!  Was able to get tickets!

What would you see if you had a time machine and tickets to 3 shows?  Dec 28 2018, 08:39:12 PM

1. Ethel Merman in Gypsy

2. Original Cast of Merrily We Roll Along

3. Patti and Mandy in Evita

Selling Two Tickets to Clueless - 12/14 @ 7:30  Dec 4 2018, 09:35:42 AM

Bumping again - these tickets are under the current face.  This row goes for $105 a ticket plus fees, and this reflects a $95 a ticket price plus fees.  Please PM if interested!

Selling Two Tickets to Clueless - 12/14 @ 7:30  Dec 2 2018, 10:09:21 PM

Bumping - still available - PM if interested.

SOLD - REMOVE Please.  Nov 30 2018, 09:23:27 AM

Tickets are sold - thanks!

CLUELESS THE MUSICAL  Sep 7 2018, 09:04:03 PM

How can you purchase tickets for this one?  It seems to be a sale for subscribers/donors only?  Anyone have a link or know when there will be a regular onsale?

TDF vs Rush for Head Over Heels  Jul 19 2018, 11:17:40 AM

I received orchestra Row E from TDF.  Great seats!  

Springsteen ticket/seating questions  Jun 25 2018, 03:11:10 PM

We sat in row G of the mezzanine to the side and we paid $200 plus fees during the onsale.  Seats had a good view and we were happy we didn't spend more to be a few rows closer.

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018  Oct 18 2017, 02:40:16 PM

I was able to get on a family members account (family members code) for $199 a ticket so $400 a person but we got row F orchestra all the way to the side. Hopefully a good view as it was expensive. 

Does anyone know for entry with the mobile entry if they will ask for ID?  I have access to the account so can pull up the mobile ticket but am not the account holder. 

The Official TDF Thread  Aug 18 2017, 11:50:30 PM

I bought tickets today to see "The Play that Goes Wrong" on Sunday at 3.  Has anyone recently purchased TDF seats to this show?  I so, would be interested to hear about the location of the seats.

Thanks!

WAR PAINT - Any absences?  Jun 4 2017, 08:06:55 AM

Patti was out last night. Definitely a disappointment to miss her. They offered us the opportunity to see it again. 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Apr 21 2017, 01:28:38 PM

bear88 said: "Don't worry about the extrme side seats, as long as you're far enough back. (I might be skittish about the first three rows.) But I went last Wednesday night, sat in Row N, one seat in from the right side, and had no problem. The action is almost all in the center of the stage."

Thank you!  Saw it last night and we were in K20 and K22.  The view was great and we were very happy we got those seats!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Apr 19 2017, 01:09:25 PM

I'm going tomorrow and picked up two of those extreme side seats.  Can report back on how they are. 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery  Apr 11 2017, 02:05:45 PM

Hi for those who have seen the tickets released online, is there any particular time of day this has occurred?  Looking for anytime in the next few weeks but want to be at a price point under $200.  Thanks!  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You