News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ashadowpassed

Member Name: ashadowpassed
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 6 2017, 07:10:24 PM

If anyone is interested in pairing up and splitting the wait time for SRO tickets this Saturday (preferably evening show but I'll take what I can get) please PM me!

FOR SALE: 1 ticket to Dear Evan Hansen Tues., 6/6
 Jun 4 2017, 01:41:23 PM

Due to an unexpected work conflict, I am selling a single ticket to Dear Evan Hansen on Tuesday, 6/6 at 7PM - Side Mezz Row L for $110 cash only (face value). I have the receipt from the box office as well. I work in Midtown so I can arrange a pick-up on either Monday or Tuesday before the show. Please PM me if interested. 

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Feb 25 2016, 09:48:23 PM

fyeahmaria said: "Post show update. At 7.30pm three more people had gotten tickets (3 or 4 tickets total) and at 8.02pm at least three more people got tickets. So assuming the Same Ole people got two tickets each at least 12 tickets were sold for the evening show between 6.20-8.02pm. My seat was brilliant, and the three people who got in at 8.02 were in the row behind me.

I was one of the people who got a ticket at 8:02pm - was offered two but only needed one.

Spring Awakening Rewards Program
 Aug 29 2015, 07:23:59 PM

Help a college student out?

http://sot.ag/4f46C

1 Kinky Boots ticket for June 30
 Jun 29 2015, 09:42:44 PM
Hi, I have one 2nd row orchestra ticket to the 7pm performance of Kinky Boots tomorrow, June 30, that I am looking to sell. Normally sells for $167, looking for $75 OBO. Wish I could go but work has been crazy. Message me if interested.
Shubert Theater Orchestra Limited View
 Jun 8 2015, 04:23:43 PM

My mother and I saw the show from seats 17 and 19 on the other side of the orchestra (row F). A bit of the back of the stage on the side we were sitting on was cut off but we barely missed anything. Most of the action takes place in the middle of the stage anyways. 

Tony Ticket Lottery
 Jun 6 2015, 11:39:37 AM

No ticket lottery this year. I talked to the people at the Tonys Pop Up Shop on Tuesday and they told me they had just been notified that all tickets were sold so there would be none left for a lottery.

Tony Awards student lottery?
 May 15 2015, 03:21:47 PM

Any info on when/if the student lotto is going to happen this year? I've heard in the past it's been a bit disorganized, so what should I expect if I want to try and get tickets for this year?

$20 off your first today tix purchase
 May 11 2015, 10:56:38 AM

CAOAF :)

What show should I see?
 Apr 29 2015, 03:12:37 PM

Hi, I just received a voucher for a free ticket to either Les Mis, A Gentleman's Guide, or Kinky Boots, and I don't know which one to pick! I haven't seen any of them before and before receiving the voucher I wasn't really planning on seeing any of them either, but I don't want to pass up an opportunity to see a great show.

For reference, my favorite shows I've seen so far are If/Then and Next to Normal. Shows that I wasn't as impressed with were Avenue Q and On the

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You