News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for GretchaSketch

GretchaSketch Profile Photo
Member Name: GretchaSketch
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Give a number
 Aug 25 2004, 04:35:17 AM
all your numbers are so huge. You want to know how many I've seen??

I saw Cabaret in 2002. But I'm on my way to NY in Nov to see Wicked and hopefully Brooklyn.

re: Idinas Body Suit
 Aug 25 2004, 04:31:07 AM
Wow it really does match well. I've never been able to see it before and alway was curious. I always heard that she wore a body suit but never really believed it. Did you take that picture yourself? It's quite nice. Where were you sitting?
re: Hairspray/Wicked Hype
 Aug 24 2004, 10:13:33 PM
How much does the show cost to put on???
re: Wicked front mezzanine seats OK?
 Aug 24 2004, 10:09:16 PM
really? Show I go for the seats I found in Row G in the orchestra? They are all the way on the right side though. I've heard that you can't have a bad seat. You thought they were too far away? Did it feel farther away in the mezz than under the overhang in the orchastra?
re: Hairspray/Wicked Hype
 Aug 24 2004, 10:07:36 PM
I agree. I think that once all of the OBC is gone it may die down a little. But I say give it a few years. Did Rent go down in numbers after the obc was gone or even now? But that show was HUGE.
re: Wicked front mezzanine seats OK?
 Aug 24 2004, 10:02:50 PM
I was wondering about the front mezz as well. I'm going in Nov. as I have said before and I believe I'm buying my tickets tomorrow. I found front mezz row A seats 7-11 as well as front mezz row A seats 10-14 (directly opposite from eachother). They are closer to the middle and there is no one in front of you. One question, I known often times there is some sort of railing at the front of the balcony. Since this is a great theatre I am assuming it is low enough that it doesn't get in the way o
re: ANNIE productions
 Aug 11 2004, 01:53:18 AM
there will be a production in So. California at the end of oct.
http://www.barkerductions.com/theaters/cabrillo/season.html

re: Page Six Kristin/Idina Story
 Aug 8 2004, 02:43:03 PM
I was going to say the same thing about her name. Sad, how they couldn't even get the spelling it right.
re: Meeting Sutton Foster
 Aug 6 2004, 09:48:48 PM
Oh that's a good idea. I figured I'd have to wait till next season when Little Women started but she and the rest of the cast will start rehearsing in Nov?? Good to know. Thanks:)
re: Meeting Sutton Foster
 Aug 6 2004, 08:35:35 PM
How long will she be in Me and My Girl?? Ok, odd question, but I've been wanted to write to her for a little while and missed her in Millie. I have the address to her agent but would it be inappropriate if I wrote to her while she is in Me and My Girl or should I just write to her at the agents address? If you don't think it's inappropriate to write to her at Me and My Girl, does anyone know the address to the theatre:)
re: Eden Espinosa
 Aug 5 2004, 09:11:20 PM
Here is her Website. You can find sound clips there.
re: Sutton Foster
 Aug 5 2004, 07:18:05 PM
Thank you!!:)
Sutton Foster
 Aug 5 2004, 07:05:57 PM
Does anyone know where I can write to her right now considering she is not in a show at the moment?? I know she will be in Little Women next season but is there anywhere I can write to her right now??
re: pictures of Broadway in Bryant Park
 Jul 29 2004, 08:59:50 PM
Yankeefan check your PM's, I just sent you one.
re: RENT movie
 Jul 29 2004, 07:17:37 PM
Idina said that she would never do it again. She said that it was a very special time in her life and that cast had a great thing going. She said that she wouldn't go back and try to recreate that. I wish she would do it again cause I just can't see anyone else in the part.
Sending or taking pictures for actors to autograph
 Jul 29 2004, 06:05:36 PM
lol, I can see how that could be misread. haha:)
 Jul 29 2004, 06:04:16 PM
SamIam I totally agree. I was very excited that I heard back from him. I wrote to him only a few days before I found out he was out on medical leave. So, you can guess that I suspected not to hear back from him. I'm sure he is a very busy man but he took the time to send me a playbill, which I am very greatful of. He is a wonderful actor!! How can you not love the man?
re: name for wicked fans
 Jul 29 2004, 06:01:35 PM
we definitely aren't all crazy. I LOVE the show but also love other shows and don't just post wicked posts. We need a name for the normal noncrazed fan!
re: name for wicked fans
 Jul 29 2004, 04:41:06 PM
There should be:)
 Jul 29 2004, 04:34:03 PM
I just got a signed playbill from Joel Gray. I didn't think I'd get anything from him since he is out but I did.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You