News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jcrispee2

Member Name: Jcrispee2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2024 Drama League Award Thoughts
 May 17 2024, 09:42:37 AM

With them giving these awards out later today, wondered if anyone had any more thoughts on these?

2024 Outer Critics Circle Nominations & Awards
 May 14 2024, 03:01:20 AM

I am thrilled for her as well! Much deserved. I hope the other awards follow suit. Is this the first time she has been nominated for an Outer Critics, Drama League, Drama Desk and Tony Award all for the same role? I feel like in the past, she has at least missed one. 

Tony Award tickets
 May 7 2024, 12:46:00 AM

With the Tony Awards being at Lincoln Center this year, does anyone know if they will be selling tickets to the public? 

2024 Drama League Award Thoughts
 Mar 13 2024, 12:53:58 PM

With the Drama League Awards coming up in April, I wondered who we thought might be in the running for the Distinguished Performance Award? I haven't seen everything this year, but I would say Kelli O'Hara could possibly be in the running with her captivating performance in Days of Wine and Roses. Thoughts?

2017 Tony Awards online?
 Jan 22 2019, 04:07:18 AM
Has anyone found a way to watch these online or purchase? I would like to rewatch if possible.
Broadway Tastes - New York Wine and Food Festival
 Oct 8 2018, 01:31:39 AM

Has anyone gone to this before? We just bought our tickets and wondering what to expect.

https://nycwff.org/broadway-tastes/

Could TTW now extend?
 May 29 2018, 06:06:25 PM
With Roseanne being cancelled today, do you think there could be a possibly of Three Tall Women extending?
Kiss Of The Spider Woman 25th Anniversary
 May 2 2018, 11:15:28 PM
I would love to see Stephanie J. Block in this role.
The Next Great Broadway Revival
 Apr 21 2018, 06:59:35 PM
I wish they would have a revival of Kiss of a Spiderwoman! Imagine the casting of that show!!!
Tony Administration Committee
 Apr 8 2018, 01:09:14 PM
Does anyone know when the Tony Administration Committee is meeting next?
Way too early 2018 Tony Predictions Thread
 Apr 8 2018, 01:03:50 PM
Does anyone know when the Tony Administration Committee will be meeting for the third round or determinations?
Dear Evan Hansen - Mystery Seats
 Aug 29 2017, 11:36:33 AM

Gotcha. Thanks!

Aug 29 2017, 11:15:11 AM

Does anyone know if the "4 day" trick still works? Looking to get 2 tickets for this Saturday (either matinee or evening show) and I can't seem to get Telecharge to show me that date at all. 

Apr 28 2017, 03:20:07 PM

You guys are the BEST! I have been watching and studying from this message board about the 3-4 day prior to the show and it worked! I was needing May 2nd ticket and watched all day yesterday and today. Well right at about 3:10 EST Non premium seats were open on Telecharge and was able to secure a $189 ticket fro 5th row Center Mezz on the aisle! (This is a good seat right?) I am super excited as I am flying in to cover the Tony noms and pumped to see this show the day the nominations are anno

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You