News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for unclevictor

unclevictor Profile Photo
Member Name: unclevictor
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ramin Karimloo in FUNNY GIRL on Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Mar 29 2022, 12:33:01 PM

I saw it and all I can say is…

Eeeeeeek!!!

Oh Beanie, dear… Oh…. Beanie….bless your heart… girl can’t sing. Plain and simple. Good thing she’s cast as the lead. Makes total sense!

Shame on the producers and Michael Mayer for agreeing to cast her. What a slap in the face for all the truly talented actresses that have studied voice, taken voice lessons, and dedicated their lives to their craft and dreamt of one day being on Bro

Ramin Karimloo in FUNNY GIRL on Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Mar 29 2022, 12:21:32 PM

I saw it and all I can say is…
Eeeeeeek!!! 
Oh Beanie, dear… Oh…. Beanie….bless your heart… girl can’t sing. Plain and simple. Good thing she’s cast as the lead. Makes total sense! 
Shame on the producers and Michael Mayer for agreeing to cast her. What a slap in the face for all the truly talented actresses that have studied voice, taken voice lessons, and dedicated their lives to their craft and dr

New York To Drop Indoor Mask Mandate This Week
 Feb 11 2022, 12:16:40 PM

No more masks!!!!!!! 

Tina Tour
 Feb 10 2022, 12:43:54 PM

A Tina Turner North American tour has been announced! Congrats! 
looks like it curtains for the bway show.

maybe next week?

TINA's future doesn't look good (November 2021 and beyond)
 Feb 4 2022, 02:38:24 PM

Maybe next week?

Jan 30 2022, 03:27:46 PM

Maybe this week??

Jan 24 2022, 05:52:29 PM

EDSOSLO858 said: "unclevictor said: "Hey it happened to frozen"

Their February replacements at least got to perform their roles for some time before closing was announced early in the shutdown.
Tinawill announce when they’ll announce, Uncle Negs. No need to root for a show’s swift demise after 18 months of inactivity.
"

Uncle Negs!? How could you? LOLLOL!

I don’t wish this shows demise. 
bu

Jan 24 2022, 05:39:52 PM

Hey it happened to frozen

Jan 24 2022, 02:04:14 PM

Maybe this week?

Jan 20 2022, 12:37:00 PM

David10086 said: "HeyMrMusic said: "That’s fair. There’s no denying that this show has its vultures, though. I can’t begin to know the producing strategies, but given the frequency of posts and threads for this particular show, it’s interesting that we didn’t have other dedicated threads or “is this the week they announce” type posts for the other shows that were doing poorly in terms of sales since reopening. We’re still in un

THE KITE RUNNER to open at the Hayes
 Jan 18 2022, 11:31:14 AM

Well isn’t this exciting!!!!! Go kites!

Why did Dr Zhivago flop?
 Jan 18 2022, 11:21:09 AM

It hands down has some of the best review headlines of any reviewed Broadway show. Look them up if you need a laugh in these dismal times. For example: 

Dr. Zhivago needs a doctor

Dr. Zhivago on life support 

Jan 17 2022, 11:52:22 AM

How’s Tina doing? Anyone seen it and know what the audience attendance is like? 

1/16/22 - Happy Trails!
 Jan 17 2022, 11:45:46 AM

ACL2006 said: "After these four closures, Broadway has just 22 shows left playing."

Just 22 show left playing.

22 is a lot of shows playing considering the times we are in

shows open, shows close. It is what it is. That’s Broadway, baby! 

GIRL FROM THE NORTH COUNTRY closing January 23; hopes to reopen at different Shubert house in the spring
 Jan 12 2022, 05:38:03 PM

It’s so sad that this great show is closing for good. Catch it now before it’s gone for good! 

Bob Saget Dead At 65
 Jan 9 2022, 08:41:07 PM

BWW website is referencing TMZ as a source. Good grief. 

Thank you, Roundabout!
 Jan 9 2022, 02:45:49 PM

BCfitasafiddle said: "Today both Trouble in Mind and Caroline, or Changefinish their limited runs on Broadway. Speaking for myself, these were two of my favorite productions of the Fall. They really got the right people for each production.

On a side note, I don't think either of these productions had to cancel performances due to COVID once, even when things started to get crazy. Not sure if Roundabout is doing something different with their protocol

We Need Raul Esparza Back On Broadway
 Jan 9 2022, 01:12:51 PM

Codeman109 said: "unclevictor said: "Omg revive Taboo!!! He can still play his same part!!"

Yes please
"

I think the show was ahead of its time (I hate that phrase) and I think if it was remounted now, at a small venue (Helen Hayes/2nd stage), it might do very well!  Raul can put some of SVU $$ into the show! 

We Need Raul Esparza Back On Broadway
 Jan 9 2022, 12:50:42 PM

Omg revive Taboo!!! He can still play his same part!!

FLYING OVER SUNSET to end run early on January 16
 Jan 8 2022, 10:53:17 AM

Maybe if the theatre passed LSD out to the audience before the show started, the show would still be open? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You