News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for zjb8

Member Name: zjb8
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lea Michele Back To Broadway?
 May 4 2018, 03:16:36 PM

dramagoer said: "The thing is, does anyone like Lea Michele?"

I do. 

CAROUSEL (2018) Previews
 Mar 28 2018, 10:01:00 PM
Has anyone heard any news about a cast recording?
Bernadette and Victor on The View
 Mar 13 2018, 03:02:39 AM
I was actually in the audience on The View today, and a member of the audience asked Whoopi whether she was interested. Unfortunately, she said she wasn't interested and that it was just a rumour!
Anastasia or Miss Saigon?
 Dec 18 2017, 01:51:20 PM
I'm going to New York in a couple of weeks and I haven't fully made up my mind on which show to see. Should I go see Anastasia or Miss Saigon!?
Favorite Biography Musical?
 Oct 26 2016, 06:40:00 PM

Does Bombshell count? I think it should definitely cout because that's my pick! 

Shows you've walked out of
 Oct 2 2016, 04:53:30 PM

I walked out of the most recent tour of Mowtown at intermission....not a fan.

Musicals that make you feel happy/at peace
 Sep 29 2016, 01:19:38 AM

Hairspray makes me extremely happy. Like I can not stop smiling when I listen to it.

Which soundtrack are you currently listening to on repeat?
 Jul 24 2016, 02:24:37 AM

I only recently started listening to Grey Gardens for the first time and now I'm absolutely obsessed!

War Paint transfer
 Jun 27 2016, 04:13:05 PM

Thanks guys, this helps alot!

War Paint transfer
 Jun 26 2016, 07:06:51 PM

How likely are the chances of  War Paint transferring to Broadway? I'm debating on whether I should buy a ticket to see it in Chicago, or just wait and see it when it comes to New York. Thanks!

Who is your favorite Broadway actor/actress?
 Apr 29 2016, 05:19:56 PM

Patti LuPone! Hands down.

Unpopular Opinions
 Apr 29 2016, 12:22:38 AM

I adore Lea Michele; I think she is one of Broadway's best and I do not understand all of the hate from this board.

Evita vs Hamilton
 Apr 24 2016, 05:29:05 PM

I enjoy Evita more than Hamilton, but I find it strange you picked those two musicals to compare. I think on a performance level it will be very difficult to find someone who tops Patti LuPone's performance in Evita; she was incredible.

What's the Best Broadway Song Ever?
 Mar 17 2016, 12:46:25 PM

broadwaysfguy said: "Fantastic selections so far....

a nearly impossible task, but if i had do nominate just one song represent the greatest single expression of musical theatre at its very very best, I have to nominate

Being Alive, Company, Original Cast 

It's beautiful, sad, joyful, ironic, truthful, and perfectly delivers through song Bobby's realization at the end of this magical musical journey on rela

The Color Purple (New Broadway Cast Recording)
 Feb 19 2016, 02:13:35 PM

Any news on whether or not it will be on Spotify?

Cynthia EriVo
 Feb 12 2016, 01:21:23 AM

As for Elphaba, it will be a very difficult role to cast because basically everyone in the world will be upset at this point. There's no one I've seen someone suggest as Elphaba that other people don't immediately disagree with. As a star, I think Anna Kendrick could do it. Although apparently everyone on this board hates Lea Michele (and can't ever spell her name correctly), that girl can sing basically anything and I think would be terrific in the role. She

Fox's next live musical
 Feb 1 2016, 07:43:26 PM

I want to see someone try to do an Evita movie again...but do alot better than it was done. Evita is such an epic musical experience and I feel like the movie did not do it justice. Doing it as one of the next live musicals would be pretty awesome in my opinion!

Is 2017 going to be the best season Ever
 Jan 20 2016, 11:18:42 AM

BirdenL said: "Besides Hamilton what musicals going to see? Nothing good on

The Color Purple was amazing. 

Should Lea Michele come back to Broadway? In what? (No funny girl please)
 Jan 10 2016, 06:40:32 PM

skies said: "Lea was last on Broadway close to 8 years ago.  She probably snapped at some  assistant for spilling her coffee and the bitter employee has been bitching ever since.  

Why do you guys assume that Lea is a bitch diva??? How have any of her behaviors led to that assumption?

Lea Michele sings My Man
 Nov 21 2015, 06:16:46 PM

gypsy101 said: "I've always thought this was one of her best vocal performances, and I don't agree that she's doing a Barbra schtick. She's a fantastic singer.

I agree. I thought her performance was amazing; the best performance on that show in my opinion. I'm actually really sad that they aren't bringing it back to broadway anymore because I was really looking forward to see it. She would have been spectacular!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You