News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for talinatter

talinatter Profile Photo
Member Name: talinatter
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tony Party Themed Food
 May 22 2019, 01:35:19 PM

Thank you all for your recommendations so far! I just wanted to bump this back up to see if anyone else had ideas :) 

Seeking Ben Platt 5/14 Tix
 May 12 2019, 08:03:59 PM

I know it's a long shot, but I would love to buy a pair of tickets for Ben Platt's concert at the Beacon Tuesday night. Please message me if you have any! Thanks!

Tony Party Themed Food
 May 4 2019, 07:32:46 PM

Hi! I am writing to see if you have any suggestions for themed food for a Tony party based on the nominees. I am looking specifically for puns rather than foods mentioned in the shows, ex. last year I did My Fair La-tea, Angels food cake in America, I smell like falafel sandwiches, etc. 

Thanks!

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Apr 24 2019, 04:13:41 PM

I got there at 2am on Tuesday and was first. The next people didn’t come until 4:30, and a few more around 6. There were 10 people around 8 and 20ish by 10. I’m not sure how many got tickets but mine were incredible left orchestra seats

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Apr 22 2019, 12:37:01 PM

Hi all! I am planning on rushing for tomorrow evening's show. What would be a good time to arrive to ensure a ticket? 3am? 2? Thanks!

Reese Witherspoon type monologue
 Aug 15 2018, 05:21:07 PM
Hello my drama teacher said my type is Reese Witherspoon— specifically in the film election. I was wondering if anyone knew a monologue from a published play reminiscent of her, ex. Overachiever/smart female high school student. Thanks!
2018 Tonys Party Food Ideas
 May 5 2018, 11:47:34 PM

These are all great, thank you all so much! Do you have any ideas that are puns, rather than foods mentioned in the show? Thanks! 

2018 Tonys Party Food Ideas
 May 5 2018, 11:16:35 AM

Hello all! I was wondering if any of you guys had ideas for food for a Tony watching party this year (specifically puns). Ex. in 2016 I did a.ham burrgers and satisfries, horace greens, vanilla ice cream, tuck everlasting gobstoppers, etc. And last year I did ben plattbread, dear evan hamburgers, come farro away, etc. Do you guys have any ideas for this year? Thank you so much!

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Mar 10 2018, 09:55:52 AM

Me too. I can't get there until 4 so I have really low expectations but I'm hoping for the best...

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Mar 10 2018, 09:42:32 AM

My friend is there now. She said there are about 60 people there now, and they gave out wristbands. Everyone with a wristband is guaranteed two tickets. So I guess you have to wait there still until 8, and with the wristband thing, you can't split the wait time. 

So hows Noah Galvin as Evan
 Nov 24 2017, 04:26:41 PM

Mister Matt said: "Please don't mention the "problematic" attitude. That's not what we're here to talk about.

I'm here to talk about your grammar. You missed a comma and an apostrophe in the title of your thread as well as another apostrophe in your opening sentence. Couple that with your effort to police what people are allowed to say in their response, I have to give you a C- for your post. You need to try harder.

As for Noah

Quieting tap shoes onstage
 Nov 24 2017, 04:17:49 PM

Hi all! I am wondering if anyone knows how to quiet tap shoes onstage. I am doing selections from Singin' in the Rain for my drama class, and I am having trouble with the scene before Good Morning. I couldn't find anything online, so maybe there isn't really any trick for this because on Broadway I guess they just change the mic levels. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Dear Evan Hansen - Ben Platt Attendance
 Sep 1 2017, 09:12:13 PM

In terms of the actual understudy himself, why do you think they chose Michael over Colton? It seemed that in the beginning, Colton went on when Ben missed and Michael did Connor and Jared. But, once Michael started going on a few times with Colton, it appeared he was better. Do you think Colton will stay with the show still? Or, will they get one or two more Jared/Michael/Evan standbys if Michael is only matinee Evan and not Jared/Connor? There is no way to know for sure but...

Dear Evan Hansen Vacation Covers
 Aug 10 2017, 08:24:31 PM

If Mallory is only covering Zoe, I don't think she would go on for Alana, even though it is an easier role. Also, where is the announcement that Mallory joined the cast? I couldn't find it on any of her social media though I may have missed it

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Aug 2 2017, 12:28:57 PM

Okay thanks. I saw this on the website:

"

Beginning in previews, every Friday at 1PM EDT, we will release 40 tickets for every performance the following week, for some of the very best seats in the theatre, at an amazingly low price. These tickets are known as ‘The Friday Forty’ and will only be available via the official website.

More information regarding The Friday Forty will be announced at a later date. "

I'm assuming it

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD to Take the Lyric Theatre in 2018
 Aug 2 2017, 12:22:48 PM

Does anyone sort of have any estimate of how much the tickets will cost for both part one and part two? I am assuming each ticket will be $300 ish as it is new and has so much buzz, so then $600 for part one and two together? Or am I totally missing the mark? 

Maybe, The Great Comet isn't closing in August 13
 Aug 1 2017, 01:05:30 PM

There's a contest on Broadway Boosters for free tickets that lasts through this entire month, so I am assuming that the show is running until September...

The Tony Award®-winning musical Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812 returns to Broadway Boosters this month with "heaven-sent" prizes!

Go to BroadwayBoosters.com to start sharing the show with your friends. You could win tickets and a meet and greet with The Great Comet !

Here is my link if anyone would like to join the contest now...

http://sot.ag/4ChJT

I'm looking for a DogFight playbill
 Aug 1 2017, 12:18:20 PM

Me too. If anyone happens to have two, please message me as well!

Gavin Creel
 Jul 24 2017, 11:43:44 AM

I saw him in Book of Morman a few years ago, and I was with a friend who was learning "What Do I Need with Love" (one of his songs from Millie) at his voice lesson, and when he told Gavin, Gavin said they should sing it, which they did for the whole stagedoor. Both my friend and my phones had lost battery from the cold, but we wanted a video, so Gavin said to come back the next night to the stagedoor to sing it again for a video! It was so ridiculously nice of him; something fe

Great Comet Rush
 Jun 1 2017, 07:03:28 PM

What time should I get there for the Thursday night before the Tonys?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You