News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Siren2

Member Name: Siren2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Photo Coverage: 'Hi-Ho, The Glamorous Life!' A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC Meets
 Nov 4 2009, 09:45:10 PM
Don't know how old Hunter is but Ramona Mallory will be 25 years old in December. She looks much younger though.
re: Broadway on Broadway Songs
 Sep 11 2009, 11:18:39 PM
The cast of The Fantasticks will also be performing. They will open the show with the whole cast singing a reworked version of "Try To Remember" with the orchestra.
re: West Side Story revival casting?
 Sep 17 2008, 07:53:07 PM
Listened to her clips and she has a lovely voice, just what the casting people wanted. But as a Puerto Rican (from the island) I can say that she is not very representative of what a puerto rican girl looks like. Yes, we have blonds and all color of eyes in Puerto Rico and various cultural influences but even the blonds still look like they are from the Island. Argentineans (more so than most other Latin/Hispanic countries) have a very distinctive look that does not at all look Puerto Rican.
re: Non-Equity going to Equity Auditions?
 Jun 22 2008, 10:24:26 AM
You have to get there very early and if a non-eq list has not been started then you start one. It's considered unofficial but they have always accepted the list when I used to go. Then you wait around all day and sometimes they see you if they're moving fast or they may leave you for the end of the day. Of course the ECC's are usually very crowded and those do not often see non-eqs. Good luck!
West Side Story Open Call/Maria
 May 28 2008, 12:41:29 PM
Does anyone have inside info on what the casting folks for the broadway "West Side Story" want in terms of how Maria should look? This may seem like a strange question, but I know a couple of the girls who went in and they all pretty much fit the bill of the standard "Maria" look. I know spanish fluency is a must (i've read the sides and she speaks most of her scenes in spanish) and looking young. But now the new Open call states "17-21, innocent but sexual". I'm confused as to what I should
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You