News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MimiLovesBroadway

MimiLovesBroadway Profile Photo
Member Name: MimiLovesBroadway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Farewell Legally Blonde
 Oct 19 2008, 01:41:26 PM
I'm going to miss LB so much, it was so fun and just made so many people happy!
re: Blonde To Officially Close on October 19th
 Sep 24 2008, 07:07:14 PM
Aw this makes me sad, first [title of show], now this (don't really care about Xanadu...sorry). It's a really fun, and despite what some may say, smart show and I'll be sad to see it go but it had a year and a half which is pretty good
re: So what did we all buy?
 Sep 21 2008, 07:58:09 PM
I bought the Legally Blonde cd sampler signed by LBB
A Me & My Girl jean jacket
An In The Heights button
2 Broadway Cares Carol cds and
A pink v-neck shirt that the [title of show] cast autographed...they were selling/singing random shirts

re: I'm Not A Legally Blonde Fan
 Sep 21 2008, 06:00:10 PM
Yeah seriously, you have every right not to like the show but this thread is pretty pointless
re: When did it become acceptable for the audience to scream during a perfo
 Sep 21 2008, 06:57:31 AM
Thank you for starting this thread, I so agree. I was watching a video of LBB's last show as Elle and I just commented on how screaming at everything including stuff Laura wasn't even doing was really annoying....I got thumbs downed like 5 times. It's not a rock concert, it's theater, you can cheer but not scream and be like OMIGOD LAURA BELL/IDINA/KRISTIN/ADAM/ETC. I LOVE YOU!!!!!
re: Flea Market 2008
 Sep 20 2008, 12:27:31 PM
Okay thanks!
re: Flea Market 2008
 Sep 20 2008, 11:17:14 AM
Can anyone tell me what is the best time to get there? I like relatively close to the city and this is my first time going. The train I'm taking should get me there by around 10-10:30 is that good for the autograph table or should I get there earlier?
re: controversy over 'ITH' material
 Sep 16 2008, 03:31:15 PM
That is ridiculous. I am a white girl so maybe there are things in ITH that I don't relate to but the themes of home, family, and love are universal.
re: Bailey Hanks, new Legally Blonde Costumes?
 Sep 13 2008, 06:51:29 PM
Yeah the new costumes don't sound too different or bad except the pink & purple skirt is kind of an eye sore
re: Hair Come to BROADWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Sep 12 2008, 03:45:31 PM
I'm so excited for this...does anyone know if Jonathan Groff will be playing Claude because I really wanted to see him and I missed him, not that Christopher J Hanke wasn't great, I just want to see Jonathan
Life Goes On...But I'm gone
 Sep 8 2008, 03:39:25 PM
I'm upset, this show is probably my favorite and it just means a lot to me. I also know how much it means to other people. That being said, I'm not as upset or depressed as I thought I'd be, I thought I'd be crying and wearing all black or something but I'm not. All good things must come to an end and while I would have loved it to run forever, the fact is it was out of steam and time to end. It will be missed though and will forever be in my heart
Thank you Jonathan Larson! <3

re: Rent: Closing Night with Pictures
 Sep 8 2008, 03:36:12 PM
I love the pictures! I must say my favorite is Jesse picking up (correct me if I'm wrong) Tracie
re: Across the Universe.
 Aug 3 2008, 12:16:52 PM
Orfeh would be amazing as Sadie and I love ATU but at the same time, I don't think it would work on stage. The best part of it (apart from the fantastic music of the Beatles) is all the visual effects, a lot of which would not work on stage and it wouldn't be that great.
re: Bloopers in Broadway shows?
 Jul 27 2008, 10:06:10 PM
The only one coming to my mind is when I saw Legally Blonde. It was during Chip on My Shoulder and Christian Borle was drinking the red bull and he started to like choke on it and he looks over at LBB when he's done coughing and goes "I'm okay now." I haven't seen too many bloopers...yet
re: ITH vs. RENT
 Jul 25 2008, 02:15:57 PM
I love both shows! If you've seen RENT and not ITH, go with ITH but if you've seen neither show then I'd say RENT because ITH just came on and is doing so well that it will probably be on for a while so you'll have another shot. Then again, it's really up to you which you think is the better show.

re: Hair
 Jul 25 2008, 02:14:17 PM
Oh there is a way? Thank you so much!
Hair
 Jul 24 2008, 04:48:28 PM
This is probably a dumb question but...

I'm going to see Hair in August and I'm curious if you can see the actors afterward.

I went to Shakespeare in the Park last year, but I had to leave right after but this year if there is a way to meet the actors, like a stage door type thing, I'd love to know.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You