News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CurtainCall2

Member Name: CurtainCall2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ALW's The Wizard of Oz broadway
 Jul 2 2013, 04:20:41 PM
It is indeed a massive show. I was in Toronto a couple week ago and toured backstage with the associate director. I don't know what they are, but there are some changes planned for the tour. Right now, all of the Act I sets have to be raised into the flies during Act II, and vice versa, as there is no room for both acts' sets in the wings.

The treadmill ramp and flowered set pieces for Munchinland create a beautiful effect — as the ramp turn, the pieces to the side move with it, giving

Beauty and the Beast NETworks tour question
 May 2 2012, 02:20:04 PM
"Basically as long as "The Beast" nails "If I can't love her", I'll be happy."

Well, Marway44, he certainly didn't when I saw the tour in Spokane in January — wrong notes all over the place.

The whole production was pretty amateurish, I thought — every line that could be funny was played for laughs, and the Beast acted like a whiny two-year-old. Gaston was pretty amazing, though!

re: WHAT IS THE ROLE YOU MOST ENJOYED PLAYING?
 Dec 9 2010, 10:13:09 PM
Harold Hill - The Music Man
Puck - A Midsummer Night's Dream

What Tony award winning role have you played?
 Jul 1 2010, 12:24:09 AM
Harold Hill in The Music Man
Boring Shows
 Jun 29 2010, 11:34:23 AM
A Little Night Music
the actor you have seen the most in
 Jun 28 2010, 07:18:57 PM
Fred Applegate: The Producers, Young Frankenstein, La Cage Aux Folles

Brian D'Arcy James: Shrek, Next to Normal

Keaton Whittaker: Shrek, A Little Night Music

Sean Martin Hingston: Curtains, Promises, Promises

Erin Davie: Curtains, A Little Night Music

Tony Awards tickets?
 Mar 22 2010, 12:06:19 PM
Good idea, lsinger2. It sounds like fun to watch the stars. Do you have any suggestions for tux rentals?
Tony Awards tickets?
 Mar 20 2010, 04:36:12 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, singer! I will definitely call the day the go on sale. The Tonys are the main reason for the trip, and I didn't want to get the trip booked, and then discover the awards would be sold out with no chance of us getting tickets. Again, thanks!
Tony Awards tickets?
 Mar 20 2010, 04:19:29 PM
My partner and I are planning a trip to NYC in June, and we'd like to see the TOny Awards while we're there. Is it an event that sells out in minutes, or can I call around the time that tickets go on sale and be pretty much assured of getting some? I figured if anyone would know, it would be somone here... Thanks!
re: How old is Bloody Mary's daughter in South Pacific?
 Aug 18 2008, 04:39:04 PM
I just took a look at the script and at Liat's entrance, the stage directions say, "A small figure appears in a doorway, a girl, perhaps seventeen."
re: 'sunday' or 'curtains' dilemma
 May 30 2008, 02:06:28 PM
Whatever you do, don't miss Curtains. The show is hilarious and David Hyde Pierce, Debra Monk and Karen Ziemba are wonderful. Hearing Jason Danieley sing I Miss the Music is not something anyone should miss. Curtains is so much more than a musical comedy.

I saw it on May 20 and was able to get discounted front row/centre tix just two weeks ahead of time.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You