News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for carderic

carderic Profile Photo
Member Name: carderic
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sharon Brown as Caroline
 Nov 18 2021, 08:45:03 AM

Wow. Brown was really incredible as Caroline last night. Emmie cover was amazing too. Shout out to the audience for being so supportive, engaged, and energetic, making it feel and sound like a full house. Brown got a cute round of applause from the cast before their final bow. 

CAROLINE, OR CHANGE Previews
 Oct 8 2021, 09:24:49 PM

Anyone there? How is it??

CAROLINE, OR CHANGE Previews
 Oct 8 2021, 10:56:44 AM

was anyone at the invited dress last night?

re: More Clues on West Side Story's Theatre?
 Aug 24 2008, 12:55:08 AM
WSS will play the Helen Hayes. most definitely.
re: Equus- A Low Advance?
 Aug 20 2008, 05:39:16 PM
i went online the other day and got two seats in Orch row B on the aisle. seemed odd to me they are already releasing seats for the first weekend...
re: South Pacific cancellation line
 Aug 20 2008, 05:31:13 PM
try for a matinee. And get there early, before the box office opens so you can be one of the first in line. you should be fine.
re: 3.4 Tons of Bubble Solution Stolen - Off-B'way Show In Trouble?
 Jul 24 2008, 10:29:32 AM
that's just tragic.
re: Am I a bad dad?
 Jul 14 2008, 02:59:21 AM
i commend you for asking others first. unfortunately, most parents would not care and do it anyway. but it's very respectful of you to ask.

now that i got that out of the way, i have to send a spanking your way for considering letting your child listen to music for 3.5 hours, her poor ears! people my age are going to be deaf by the time we're 40 but starting THAT young?? but if it would've been just a one-time thing, that's a little different.

anyway, i hope you get to see the

Show Curtains
 Jul 13 2008, 10:58:25 PM
no.
re: Finally! Jkor korenglish's review & day at South Pacific 7/12/08
 Jul 13 2008, 09:59:31 PM
when i did it for a wednesday mat, the seats were center-left lodge row A
re: Finally! Jkor korenglish's review & day at South Pacific 7/12/08
 Jul 12 2008, 11:44:42 PM
glad you enjoyed.
re: XANADU technical difficulty tonight
 Jul 12 2008, 12:22:05 AM
and him mentioning how the house looks really has nothing to do with his love for the show and how amazing he thinks it is...
re: Disney's Tarzan
 Jul 9 2008, 04:05:47 PM
I thought the book was lousy. A lot of the music was good. A lot of it was not. The set was terrible. The performances were meh. Overall, i thought it was crap. Worst thing i've seen on Broadway so far. Glad i only paid $20 for it. Met some nice people in the student line though!
re: mini-reviews of july 4th weekend
 Jul 9 2008, 01:38:20 PM
millie,

Blake is amazing! Emma is good. And Kyle is meh. And not that it has anything to do with his performance, but he looks like Mandy Moore if she cut her hair short. It was distracting.

re: Broadway Microphones
 Jul 9 2008, 01:32:45 PM
i've always wondered about the evolution of the broadway microphone. what year(s) did they start using them? were they the size of coconuts when they first started using them? when did they start looking like warts? someone should write a book....or just tell me, so i dont have to read.
re: 39 Steps/Passing Strange/August rush tickets
 Jul 8 2008, 11:26:40 AM
i finally did rush for 39 and Passing.

For 39 I was second in line at a Saturday matinee and got the last row of center orchestra (wheelchair seats). The view was fine [had to lean over to see the little balcony scenes]. I felt like I was too far away for such a small show, but i still liked it.

For Passing, I went a few hours before curtain and got front row left. Awesome seat.

I still haven't tried August but I'll be doing that soon.

re: Most important/life changing theater experiences you've had?
 Jul 7 2008, 02:46:23 AM
Elaine Stritch at Liberty
re: How are you able to afford Broadway shows?
 Jul 6 2008, 11:22:19 AM
Lemonade stand.
re: Sutton's Last Show
 Jul 6 2008, 11:08:01 AM
her last show is today.
re: Angels in America Revival?
 Jul 5 2008, 12:47:33 PM
it should have never left! but yea i think it's still a little too soon.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You