News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wicked4life51

wicked4life51 Profile Photo
Member Name: wicked4life51
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Cast of WSS to perform on Dancing with the Stars, Tues 4/14  Apr 15 2009, 12:11:28 AM
but she was FIERCE just like she is everytime.
re: Cast of WSS to perform on Dancing with the Stars, Tues 4/14  Apr 15 2009, 12:11:09 AM
karen did not look happy at the end.
re: really good pop songs for guys to sing at auditions  Apr 14 2009, 10:50:00 PM
no , no musical theatre pop songs regular pop songs.

btw brody lol thanks for that i will look into it.

really good pop songs for guys to sing at auditions  Apr 14 2009, 09:03:20 PM
something that i can be free with so I can do riffs and such with them.
re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product  Apr 14 2009, 09:01:46 PM
can't wait to see those interviews they seem like they will be amazing. and can't wait to see the concert really excited.
re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product  Apr 14 2009, 01:29:03 AM
so listen to me

MGC is a great company , and it supports a lot of great causes within the community.

but I do have a question for the people who are replying to this?

WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND START YOUR OWN PRODUCTION COMPANY, OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOUR SITTING ON YOUR ASS GIVING SMART ASS RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD. YOUR ALL BROADWAY WANNABEES WHO ARE JELOUS THAT SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING FOR OUR RIGHTS ( and by our right I am personally speaking as a

re: 'Rose’s Last Turn' - A Photo Diary of Patti LuPone's Final Day in GYPSY  Jan 26 2009, 04:53:12 PM
guys the photos where patti stopped the show were NOT TAKEN THE DAY OF THE LAST SHOW they were taken the night before . These pictures are from the LAST PERFORMANCE. MAYBE IF YOU READ IT YOU WOULD KNOW, the pictures where she stopped the show was the night before the last performance.
re: Liza at the palace , is there RUSH TICKETS?  Jan 2 2009, 04:28:32 PM
thanks i realized that after i posted this haha. thank you
re: Liza's at the Palace - Anyone attempted the 16-ticket rush?  Jan 2 2009, 04:24:39 PM
yes i as well will be doing it on sunday which is the last show. so i am getting there at like 7am . going to be tired, and have coffee and a bagel with me , but it's all for liza haha.
Liza at the palace , is there RUSH TICKETS?  Jan 2 2009, 04:21:50 PM
I am planning on seeing it on the last show , sunday. I was wondering what is the process for getting the rush tickets for the show. Please let me know . Thank you.
Legally Blonde tour website  Aug 21 2008, 12:57:08 PM
is there a site up yet for the tour, so we can see who is who and read their bios? I only see the cities and tickets.
Hey does anyone know about the 13 casting call  May 28 2008, 04:46:02 PM
for jason robert browns broadway production? does anyone have a link or something for the details, i should be getting my backstage but was wondering if it was posted already.
is there a way i can get FLOYD COLLINS libretto/book online ?  Dec 6 2007, 12:07:08 AM
doe's anyone know if i can get it online ? for free maybe , maybe so i can print it or something .
re: BARE audition question  Oct 12 2007, 08:07:14 PM
it might be the balliwick audition in chicago
re: Why Should We Be Okay With a Substitute Lead?  Aug 23 2007, 11:22:25 PM
nathanlanestalker
i love you haha
your amazing

re: Legally Blonde: Who's the guy in a red t-shirt in Bend and Snap?  Aug 23 2007, 11:20:03 PM
nick kenkel
best hip hop dancer in the world , hes a very talented guy
also an amazing dancer

re: Grease review - 8/18/07 2pm (including picture of show curtain and max  Aug 19 2007, 11:42:46 PM
what has this world come to
casting broadway shows with reality tv shows
ahhhhh

re: Clumsy's Birthday Trip: Legally Blonde [2pm] and Xanadu [8pm]: 8-18-07  Aug 19 2007, 11:41:19 PM
love cheynne
re: NEW Evita Tour  Aug 19 2007, 11:39:43 PM
appreciate the buisness that goes into casting a show
do any of you know who dave clemmons is?

re: Why Should We Be Okay With a Substitute Lead?  Aug 19 2007, 11:38:36 PM
tinkerscanne i love you

haha

yes some of todays stand bys and understudies are big stars

SHOSHANA BEAN being one of them
Megam Hilty
Eden Espinosa
Cheynne Jackson (was stand by and understudy for tons of things, look at him now )

so you see , amazing people have taken their toles as stand bys or understudies

Sutton Foster was the original understudy for millie , and guess who took over the role when the star left and didnt want to do i

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You