pixeltracker

Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Productions' BROADWAY SPEAKS OUT

Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Productions' BROADWAY SPEAKS OUT

TimeSquare3 Profile Photo
TimeSquare3
#2re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 12:04am

YOU HAVE ALREADY POSTED THIS TWO OTHER TIMES! STOP!

<<-- Help save Terminator: SCC
"The gay one?" -- Marissa Jaret Winokur on the Jonas Brothers.

PiraguaGuy2
#2re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 12:09am

In the past you have sent me many whiny PMs because you thought I was being "mean" to you. You see, you often posted your grating, annoying, amateurish YouTube interviews about once a day and, when I nicely suggested you make one thread and bump it, you got pissy. Then you teamed up with TooDy and called me a hypocrite when I made one thread about my Broadway writing. I stopped responding negatively to you because you just don't learn.

But now I HAVE to say something. This is the third time in the past two days you have made a NEW thread about the exact same thing. This is also the third time nobody has cared. Whether or not anyone cares about your C-list concert event, there is NO reason to post three times a day about it. If we're interested, we're interested. If nobody responds, the next logical response would be to think "hmmm, maybe nobody cares about me lobbing softball questions at second-string Broadway stars in front of my webcam" instead of "let me post another thread about this".

Formerly SirNotAppearing - Joined 3/08

mgcproductions Profile Photo
mgcproductions
#3re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 12:23am

thank you.
when my c-list show is on the red carpet and backstage at the lortel, drama desk, and tony awards this year i will be sure to let all the c-listers know you say hi :)
i am very proud of the work my partner and i have done to advocate for gay rights through the theatre.
instead of bashing why don't you do some research about who we are and what we do. www.mgcproductions.web.officelive.com
i am not hiding behind some fake name on bwwworld i am actually doing something.

omguguyz
#4re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 12:24am

I like your interviews. can you do one with Suzie?
Suzie Rocks!

PiraguaGuy2
#5re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 12:25am

You're going to the Tonys? Well, fancy that.

TimeSquare3
#6re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 12:27am

I still don't get it. If you are such a big name then why must you advertise here? Dude, you have 44 subscirbers w/ an average of 500 views per video. Stop making yourself such a big deal because you aren't.

elimeyer Profile Photo
elimeyer
#7re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 1:13am

People, chill out.
There is nothing wrong with promoting something for a good cause. I am sure you all delete these type of emails without even reading them.
What comes to mind is that you HAVE to click and open a message board thread.
If the subject doesn't interest you, simply pass it by!
No reason to put more hate in the world!

-elli- Visit me @ http://www.thekingofbroadway.com "They say that life is 'Tit for Tat' and thats the way I live, so I deserve a lot of 'TAT' for what I've got to give!!!"

TimeSquare3
#8re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 1:16am

It isn't like this is his first time posting this. He has posted the SAME thread 3 times over the past 2 days. He seems to think that his show is the best thing since sliced bread. While in reality, it's pretty boring.

lalarox
#9re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 1:19am

Ok, this is getting a little out of hand. If you don't like his posts, don't pay attention to them. Other people post things repeatedly and there's nothing wrong with that. MGC is actually trying to make a difference in the world. He is doing something positive with his time, which I think is extremely commendable. He never said he was a huge name, and even if he was, he would still want to get the word out, and there's nothing wrong with that. Plus, if broadwayworld is posting articles about his concert, he obviously has some clout in this community. You guys need to calm down.

TimeSquare3
#10re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 1:21am

"He never said he was a huge name..."

when my c-list show is on the red carpet and backstage at the lortel, drama desk, and tony awards this year i will be sure to let all the c-listers know you say hi :)

"if broadwayworld is posting articles about his concert, he obviously has some clout in this community."

BWW posts about Twilight & Miley Cyrus too...

Updated On: 4/14/09 at 01:21 AM

chaoticdreamer
#11re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 1:28am

Guys... of course people are going to get defensive when you say things like "c-list" celebrities. I dont understand why trying to promote something you believe in 3 times is that big of a deal. If you're passionate about something then you do everything you can to get the word out and get it done right. I think what MGC is doing is amazing and I hope that more people can come to understand what it is they stand for through the fact that he KEEPS POSTING and KEEPS PUBLICIZING. And ya know what, he HAS to believe that this is a big deal if he wants other people to believe in it as well. Its so nice to see someone so passionate and driven to stand up for what they believe in. I cant wait for the next post!

wicked4life51 Profile Photo
wicked4life51
#12re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 1:29am

so listen to me

MGC is a great company , and it supports a lot of great causes within the community.

but I do have a question for the people who are replying to this?

WHY DON'T YOU TRY AND START YOUR OWN PRODUCTION COMPANY, OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOUR SITTING ON YOUR ASS GIVING SMART ASS RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD. YOUR ALL BROADWAY WANNABEES WHO ARE JELOUS THAT SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING FOR OUR RIGHTS ( and by our right I am personally speaking as a gay man)

so use your brains dicks, and really think about what you are saying.

you try doing something for the community. OH WAIT YOU CAN;T BECAUSE BEING A DICK ON BWW IS BETTER. GET A LIFE, and think about other people in your life and what CHANGE CAN BRING. IF YOU DISAGREE THAN F*** OFF.

"what? what is it? do i have something in my teeth? ok lets get this over with : no im not seasick,yes ive always been green, and no i didnt chew grass as a child "

TimeSquare3
#13re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 1:33am

BEING A DICK ON BWW IS BETTER
--OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOUR SITTING ON YOUR ASS GIVING SMART ASS RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD.

--YOUR ALL BROADWAY WANNABEES WHO ARE JELOUS THAT SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING FOR OUR RIGHTS

--use your brains dicks

--GET A LIFE

Seems a little hypocritical if you ask me.

mgcproductions
#14re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 5:00pm

thank you everyone for your support, it means so much to me and the entire staff here at mgc productions: broadway speaks out.

sgv123
#15re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 5:05pm

mgc....Although I won't be able to make that event I want to thank you for everything that you guys do, and I wish you luck with your events!

PS- I loved watching your HAIR interviews....and i hope you do more :)

mgcproductions
#16re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 5:21pm

i will be interviewing megan lawerence along with her husband kevin kern (wicked) next week so stay tuned for that :)

sgv123
#17re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 5:31pm

^ Awesome!! She is so funny, so that should be a good interview!

wicked4life51 Profile Photo
wicked4life51
#18re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 9:01pm

can't wait to see those interviews they seem like they will be amazing. and can't wait to see the concert really excited.

"what? what is it? do i have something in my teeth? ok lets get this over with : no im not seasick,yes ive always been green, and no i didnt chew grass as a child "

PiraguaGuy2
#19re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/14/09 at 9:05pm

Chatoic, as a rule of thumb, it's best not to post ONLY defending someone the same day you join. Not that I'm accusing you of anything here, but it looks like Marty just made you to defend himself.

chaoticdreamer
#20re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/15/09 at 12:00am

PiraguaGuy2 while I appreciate you not "accusing" me of anything I just think you should know that not everyone signs up for these things just to disagree with what other people have to say. I've been reading these boards silently for a little bit and I, personally, have visited websites and made educated, unbiased opinions for myself. I dont base what I believe in only on watching someones youtube videos. Just because you disagree with how someone is advertising does not mean they arent fighting for a good cause. Maybe if you looked at it from that perspective you could come to realize that you may agree with what MGC is trying to do. It doesnt matter how you get there as long as you get there... I mean in the end aren't we all fighting the same fight? And just I signed up to make a post because after reading about MGC I believe in what they are doing. I dont need to defend anyone because they dont need defending... I just think its high time more people start standing up for what they believe in.

PiraguaGuy2
#21re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/15/09 at 7:14am

I believe in what Marty is doing. I don't believe in posting the same thread 3 times in 2 days because nobody responded the first two times.

mgcproductions
#22re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/15/09 at 11:13am

this entire thread is getting off track of what my mission statement is. the whole reason i even posted several times is because i got excited about this concert because of the organization we are benefiting that night.
lets stop all this chit chat about this that and the other and remember the whole thread was started to promote a concert that will be benefiting marriage equality in new york.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#23re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/15/09 at 5:50pm

this entire thread is getting off track of what my mission statement is.

Is part of your mission statement to annoy people? Because you're succeeding.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

mgcproductions
#24re: Marissa Perry, Donnell James Forman, And Lauren Elder Among MGC Product
Posted: 4/15/09 at 6:15pm

well if you did a little research you would see in any of the press articles that this is our mission: "MGC Productions is a fiscally sponsored theatre company in New York City. The goal of the company, headed by artistic directors Martin Gould Cummings and Anthony Hollock, is to "spread the message of love, peace, and acceptance in the LGBT community through theatre and performance." Visit http://mgcproductions.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

Updated On: 4/15/09 at 06:15 PM

Videos