News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lbd139

lbd139 Profile Photo
Member Name: lbd139
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Susan Egan in Sweet Charity?
 Sep 2 2005, 11:02:42 AM
Susan would be fabulous! I never even thought of her as Charity, but I could definitely see it.

I miss Susan. Where is she???

re: Celebs you've seen at Broadway Shows
 Jul 13 2004, 10:05:15 PM
I've seen Hal Holbrook at Millie, and George Hamilton at Chicago. Not quite as interesting as most others!
re: Who're your Top 3 favourite male & female musical idol?
 Jul 13 2004, 10:03:02 PM
Males: Hugh Jackman, Brent Barrett, John Tartaglia

Females: Susan Egan x 3

re: Susan Egan
 Jul 9 2004, 11:27:19 AM
I've seen the movie a few times *and what's really sad is that is how I really started to know who Susan was!* - it's really cute, not even close to Oscar-worthy, but it is just fun to watch if you can.
icon
 Jul 2 2004, 01:54:02 PM
Mine, being my first one ever, is a lovely picture of me and the wonderful Susan Egan, my absolute favorite star. It was taken on my bday, June 19th, 2004 after Millie.
re: Celebrity Name
 Jul 2 2004, 01:49:35 PM
Hi everyone.

Most do not even know me as lbd139, since im quite new around here, but if you ever hear of a la la frederique, remember that it is me. :)

re: Millie last performance
 Jun 22 2004, 07:43:41 PM
Hey everyone

Although I couldn't see Millie's final performance on the 20th, I was there on my birthday on June 19th. It was an amazing, all round fabulous show, and I really cannot find logical explanation for why it closed!

First of all, Jessica Grove was great - really talented in the role of Miss Dorothy and very very sweet when we talked to her outside. Actually, now that I think of it, I can't find flaws in any of the performances that night - Leslie Uggams was awesome as al

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You