News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for #1Elphie

#1Elphie Profile Photo
Member Name: #1Elphie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sidney Brustein Todaytix rush  Mar 8 2023, 11:00:10 AM

Edit: ticket claimed

Oscar Isaac and Rachel Brosnahan in THE SIGN IN SIDNEY BRUSTEIN’S WINDOW at BAM  Mar 8 2023, 10:59:08 AM

Edit: ticket claimed.

I’m looking forward to seeing this tomorrow!

Lehman Lottery Seats  Nov 21 2021, 10:04:28 AM

My lottery seats were in the mezzanine on the far right (Row D, seats 26 & 28). It was a good view. 

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Off-Broadway - Previews  Nov 21 2021, 10:03:08 AM

Jimbo2 said: "Congrats! I have a ticket for December and I'm looking forward to seeing this show."

Thanks, Jimbo! I hope we both enjoy it. 

I've still got an extra $25 ticket for tonight (Sunday, November 21st, 7pm) if anyone is interested. 

Kimberly Akimbo 11/26@8pm  Nov 21 2021, 10:00:55 AM

Just in case anyone is looking for a $25 ticket for tonight (Sunday, November 21st, 7pm), I've got an extra. 

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Off-Broadway - Previews  Nov 20 2021, 02:08:50 PM

I won the lottery for tomorrow night's show (Sunday, November 21st, 7pm). I have an extra ticket, $25, please PM me if interested. Thanks! 

Shakespeare in the Park Returning This Summer!!!  Jun 29 2021, 02:20:43 PM

AntV said: "I won for 2 tickets but when I did the checkout it said 2 tickets weren't available and only let me choose 1. This happen to anyone else?"

I was able to check out with two tickets (full capacity section). 

Robert Icke / Ann Dowd ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE at the Armory  Jun 26 2021, 07:22:04 PM
For anyone looking for more details on rush tickets, they had 10 tonight (not sure if that’s true every night). They’re in separate locations, so if you go with someone else, you’ll be at different tables (at a table of 5 with two pairs).

The program is digital.
https://programs.armoryonpark.org/enemy-of-the-people

The Minutes Preview Thread  Feb 25 2020, 07:19:13 AM
I think it’s best to go in knowing as little as possible.

By the way I have a ticket for sale on the buy/sell board if anyone is interested.

Has Blake Jenner been in Cyrano since Wednesday?  Dec 1 2019, 05:21:53 PM

Okay, if that's true then it still fits in with the timeline. 

I agree about the point of the video and I know she doesn't name him because it's about stepping forward as a survivor of domestic violence, even though it's easy to figure out who it's about. I also don't expect Jenner to be fired from Cyrano (I know that won't happen) or to face any repercussions. I do, however, think it's understandable for audience members to feel uncomfortable

Has Blake Jenner been in Cyrano since Wednesday?  Dec 1 2019, 03:24:54 PM

dramamama611 said: "Please keep in mind, she hasn't stated who her abuser was. (But, yes, I was wondering about all the concern over his attendance.)"

That's correct, she has not named her abuser. Below are just some dates and facts. Choose to make of it what you will. (Let's see if the BWW censors choose to delete this anyway, even though nothing below is speculation.)

-Melissa Benoist and Blake Jenner started dating by March

Has Blake Jenner been in Cyrano since Wednesday?  Nov 30 2019, 06:46:16 PM

ModernMillie3 said: "Yes, why?"

Google his name and/or Melissa Benoist. 

Oklahoma! Attendance recently  Nov 22 2019, 07:08:49 AM

MollyJeanneMusic said: "I’m thinking of seeing Oklahoma Thanksgiving weekend. I love both Ali and Sasha, so I would love to see either of them but would also love to have an idea of who I’m going to see. Does anyone know how the alternate schedule will be affected by the Friday matinee? Thanks!"

I'd like to know as well; I already have tickets to the Friday matinee. (I've seen Ali twice so I would be okay with seeing Sasha, but I'm bringin

Discount Codes  Nov 20 2019, 06:11:13 PM

The Lehman Trilogy code MAIL1. 

Jagged Little Pill Seating Advice Thread  Nov 19 2019, 05:32:07 PM

I also got B 9 and 11. 

Jagged Little Pill Seating Advice Thread  Nov 18 2019, 04:53:43 PM

VotePeron said: "As for the question, extreme side orch is a fine view. House Left is probably better than House Right, and aim to sit as far back in the orch as possible for the better of the partial views."

Thank you for this; I appreciate it. I just got partial view side orchestra seats for $59 at the box office (and I went for house left). 

Discount Codes  Nov 13 2019, 06:45:44 PM

MTC is actually 30 under 35. smiley

They haven't sent a code yet for How I Learned to Drive, right? 

The Official TDF Thread  Nov 5 2019, 05:09:08 PM

Trish2 said: "Hi, does anyone know where the TDF seats have been located for THE SOUND INSIDE?

Thanks in advance!
"

Mine was orchestra H1 (aisle seat, fabulous view). 

Ian McKellen: On Stage (One Night Only)  Nov 3 2019, 10:57:16 AM

This is a couple days away. I have a ticket and am curious if anyone here saw it in the UK and might share their thoughts. 

Suggestions for ticket buying last minute?  Oct 10 2019, 09:44:57 PM

I don't have experience to share about buying day-of tickets, but most of those shows (and more) have a digital lottery, so I'd recommend entering those. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You