News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for anthony84

Member Name: anthony84
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HOW TO DANCE IN OHIO Opening Night Critics’ Reviews
 Dec 9 2023, 12:44:15 PM

Shakespeare in the Park Returning This Summer!!!
 Jul 5 2021, 07:21:06 PM

I understand why they are doing advance tickets this year, but it is inconvenient for an outdoor event.

I won tickets for a performance later this week and it's looking like it will rain that evening. I have no intention of going in the rain so I am hoping the weather forecast changes, but if not I will be a no show.

Does anyone know if we are allowed to enter and win again if we don't use a previous pair of tickets?

Kelli O'Hara led Kiss Me Kate 2019 Broadway Revival!!!
 Jun 25 2018, 09:08:26 PM

I don't understand how people were able to purchase Access 10 tickets at 10 AM. I kept refreshing every 20 seconds and the dates did not become selectable until 10:09. I even tried in a second browser during that time with the same results. Bernhardt/Hamlet on the other hand was available at 10 on the dot.

Once on This Island lottery
 May 21 2018, 09:43:27 PM

Thank you for the info. The tickets are basically the same price on TDF when it pops up so there's no point for me to even attempt the lottery. $50 for a lottery ticket and especially standing room is ridiculous. I don't see what you're "winning" at that price.

Once on This Island lottery
 May 20 2018, 08:24:42 PM

TorontoBroadwayFan said: "A limited number of $39.50-$49.50 same-day tickets will be made available at the box office prior to each performance of Once On This Island. The ticket lottery will take place 90 minutes before each performance. Entries will be accepted starting two hours before the performance. Limit one entry per person, and two tickets per winner. Winners must be present at time of drawing and valid identification must be shown to purchase tickets. $39.50-$49.50 cash or

JOAN OF ARC: INTO THE FIRE (previews)
 Feb 14 2017, 12:27:23 PM

Has anyone tried the standby line for first previews before? How does that work and are the odds slim?

Cats Cancelled Performance
 Aug 25 2016, 07:51:39 AM

ArtMan said: "How many lottery tickets do they give out?  If it's around 10 or so, they could have provided an alternative for a future performance.  From what I read on here, it's not sold out. I agree with BrodwayLuv2.   I wouldn't have been happy either.  Entitlement has NOTHING to do with it.  It's called customer service.  And if I would have sat there with a constant banging from the floor, I would have requested a refund or tickets

Aug 25 2016, 06:20:38 AM

BobChapski said: "Are you sure they were working on the pipes during the performance?  Sometime pipes will make a clanging sound if if there are issues, so the sound may have just been a side effect of the problem.

"

I'm not sure what they were doing, but it did not sound like clanging pipes. It was much louder and forceful. It was the sound of an impact. Another patron said they were working on the AC.

Aug 24 2016, 08:55:25 PM

FOR SALE: (2) Tickets to Sleep No More - Wed 10/28
 Oct 28 2015, 10:52:05 AM

I would be interested in buying 1 ticket for $60 if you have interest from another single buyer.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You