News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lotterymaster

Member Name: lotterymaster
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: More controversy over H.S. productions of 'Rent'
 Dec 6 2008, 12:03:58 PM
I Posted this in the other Rent: School Edition Thread:

Last year our high school did Laramie for the fall play and this year for the musical were doing Rent: School Edition. We live in a really liberal area so most people are totally fine about doing shows exploding homosexually, aids, drugs etc. For Laramie we sold out every show. I do think there is a BIG difference though from doing Laramie vs. Rent. Even though Laramie talks and discusses the topics of homosexuality it really doesn

re: 'Times are gritty.'
 Dec 6 2008, 11:51:25 AM
Last year our high school did Laramie for the fall play and this year for the musical were doing Rent: School Edition. We live in a really liberal area so most people are totally fine about doing shows exploding homosexually, aids, drugs etc. For Laramie we sold out every show. I do think there is a BIG difference though from doing Laramie vs. Rent. Even though Laramie talks and discusses the topics of homosexuality it really doesn't show gay people or drag queens. Since I live only 45 minutes f
Rear Mezz?
 Oct 21 2008, 08:40:16 PM
I usually don't go for rear mezz seats but was wondering in particular how are the rear mezz seats for Wicked and Billy Eliot? My friend asked me to get them tickets for there birthday but since the dates are not so far away and they are both such hot shows I can only get rear mezz seats. Help would be great!
Title of Show Stage Door????
 Oct 10 2008, 10:05:02 PM
I'm going to see the matinee tomorrow, does anyone know if the cast comes out after matinees?? Thanks
re: [tos] lotto/on tkts?
 Oct 5 2008, 04:42:42 PM
BUMP???
re: Anything going into the Neil Simon
 Oct 5 2008, 12:21:45 AM
Does any one know when the Nederlander theatre will be done with renovations? Don't forget it is going to be brand new because they are gutting it. And Hairspray is most likely going to extend and if it goes into the summer it probably wont close till the end of the summer b/c Hairspray is the type of show that does very well in the summer but really bad in the winter. So time wise the producers might want or be forced to take the nederlander.
re: Anything going into the Neil Simon
 Oct 5 2008, 12:03:26 AM
The week before Rent closed I was at the lotto waiting for it to be drawn and the lotto guy who worked at the wicked lotto last year was talking to his friend and she asked what was going here (nederlander) after rent. He said Guys and Dolls (while rolling eyes).
Titile of Show??
 Oct 4 2008, 05:14:06 PM
I really want to see title of show again before it closes but can't make it to the city until next weekend. I can go next Friday until the closing show but looked on telecharge with the discount and there are no more tickets(with discount). I really don't want to spend full price. Is there any way I could get cheap tickets for next weekend? Any help would be really appreciated!! Is it on TDF??
re: Hairspray Discount??
 Oct 2 2008, 06:52:57 PM
I was trying to avoid that. lol
Hairspray Discount??
 Oct 2 2008, 06:48:55 PM
I was looking for tickets for the end of January and there is a promotional code box. Does any one know the discount?

Thanks!!

EQUUS???
 Sep 28 2008, 03:16:55 PM
Ok so this Wednesday me and a couple of friends have off from school so we thought we would go see Equus. We all heard amazing things about it and were all drama geeks so we thought why not. We can't afford the 130 dollar seats so we thought we would go to tkts since it is up there every day. What time should we get to the tkts booth to get the beast seats? Where do people usually get seats? Its a Wednesday matinee and the show hasn't been doing great so I am hoping we can get pretty good seats.
TDF?
 Sep 25 2008, 02:43:25 PM
Ok so I searched and really couldn't find the exact information I was looking for. So I am thinking of becoming a member of TDF and I just had a few questions. What shows are typically up there? How much are tickets? Where are the seats usually located? (I know they say best available but where have you guys gotten seats) Can you get tickets on weekends or is that much harder? And for those of you that are members do you think it is worth it? I really wouldn't mind seeing 13, Phantom, LB, and [t
re: So what did we all buy?
 Sep 21 2008, 07:24:08 PM
I spent way to much money!!!!

But I got a LOT of great things plus its for qn AMAZING CAUSE so i really don't mind.

I got:
Angels Black Platforms from the broadway production-25
Angels Pink Pussy Galore Boots from the broadway production-5
Color Purple/Hairspray Poster-8
Tarzan Poster-1
Cast Signed Purple Phantom Poster-20
Beauty and the Beast Cardboard Poster-1
4 Original Lion King Costume designs sketches by Julie Taymor- 40 (ten each, limited ed

re: Stunt Casting...That Worked
 Sep 18 2008, 10:43:53 PM
I was surprisingly BLOWN AWAY with Fantasia in The Color Purple. I thought her acting was surprisingly phenomenal. And her singing was also very good. She fit the part very well.
re: Stunt Casting...That Worked
 Sep 18 2008, 10:43:52 PM
I was surprisingly BLOWN AWAY with Fantasia in The Color Purple. I thought her acting was surprisingly phenomenal. And her singing was also very good. She fit the part very well.
re: Wicked Benefit/5th Anniversary???
 Sep 11 2008, 09:09:34 PM
Wait I thought it was like the regular show PLUS the additional scenes or is it just the additional scenes?

Im confused

Wicked Benefit/5th Anniversary???
 Sep 11 2008, 07:02:44 PM
For the Wicked Benefit/5th Anniversary who do you think the "celebrity cast" will be? Is there any chance of the original cast? Also will there be a lot of scenes added to this performance?

I did a search and didn't find anything. And don't kill me because I made a Wicked thread if you don't like it then just don't read it is that simple!!!

Any help/opinions would be great THANKS!!!!

re: Wicked Seating?
 Sep 10 2008, 04:43:25 PM
Just a quick question. I am going to buy tickets for the benefit performance and I can get row P center orch. or row B center mezz. They are technically the same distance from the stage seeing as mezz row A hangs over orch. row O. Are they good seats? Are they too far? I've seen the show 5 times 3 times thanks to lotto once front orch side and once row M center but I don't remember the view. ( It was with OBC so it was a while ago)
Wicked Seating?
 Sep 7 2008, 02:12:55 PM
Ok so I searched and couldn't find the exact info I was looking for sorry if I missed something? Is the front mezz at the Gershwin good? Is it far back? Which would be better row k seats 21 and 25 in the orch or row A or B center mezz? How far back is the mess? Any help would be great!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You