News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for UConn

Member Name: UConn
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A Christmas Carol Discount Tickets?
 Dec 10 2019, 09:22:09 AM

There was a playbill discount that expired end of November. 

I too am interested in seeing it but end of December, and hoping there may be another discount. 

A CHRISTMAS CAROL - Preview Thread
 Dec 2 2019, 04:23:34 PM

Do you think telecharge discount offers will be available for the remaining performances ?  I was looking to go towards end of December .

Present Laughter ?
 May 16 2017, 09:55:36 AM

Great, thanks. My wife is a Kevin Kline fan and it seems like we may enjoy it. 

Present Laughter ?
 May 16 2017, 09:35:11 AM

Has anyone seen this play with Kevin Kline? Is it a good show ?

Les Liasons Dangereuses
 Oct 11 2016, 11:14:36 AM

I haven't heard too much hype on this one.  Anyone planning on going to previews? 

To: Dames at Sea - Thank You!!!
 Jan 8 2016, 04:20:19 PM

We got to see it earlier and everyone liked it including the kids. Too bad it had to close.

DAMES AT SEA sets closing date; tour to play in 2017
 Nov 23 2015, 02:12:41 PM

We just went to see it this past Saturday afternoon with our kids. The orchestra section must have been less than 1/2 full. I don't think I've ever seen such a low turnout at a show even ones that closed quicker than Dames.  It's sad, because the show was entertaining with wonderful tap dancing, and the cast was great. I would recommend people do go see it before it closes. 

Paramour what do we know?
 Nov 19 2015, 08:58:44 AM

Does anyone know of discount codes for Paramour ?

Did anyone else attempt the Hamilton Amex pre-sale today?
 Nov 9 2015, 01:03:48 PM

I walked by the theater at 12pm as I wanted to inquire about availability of box seats. To my surprise there were about 100 people in line at the box office. I didn't bother to go in the line. Is it like this everyday? 

China Doll Previews Thread
 Oct 30 2015, 08:37:02 AM

http://nypost.com/2015/10/29/al-pacino-totally-lost-over-his-terrible-new-broadway-play/

From NY Post, Al Pacino ‘totally lost’ over his terrible new Broadway play......"

Cirque du Soleil: Paramour coming to Broadway's Lyric Theatre
 Oct 29 2015, 04:58:32 PM

Anyone know if there will be discount tickets available for Paramour? There are plenty of tickets available and its still a long while before previews. If people aren't buying then I would assume they can offer the typical discounts as time approaches? 

Dames at Sea - good for kids?
 Oct 29 2015, 03:26:43 PM

I was thinking of taking my 9 year old and 14 year old girls. The younger one is a tap dancer  and the older one is a singer. Is sounds like it could be fun to watch.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You