News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AshaLee1627

Member Name: AshaLee1627
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Nicest Broadway Person You've Met Somewhere besides Stagedoor
 Aug 15 2008, 12:13:18 AM
Was at the Syracuse airport a few months ago, flying to JFK. Without really paying attention, I was joking around with the guy in front of me about the slow security line...the guy finally turned around and it was Taye Diggs. I got pulled into extra security right after that, but we also ended up at the same gate/on the same flight. Didn't really get the chance to have a long conversation, but he was very nice and seemed very down to earth.
re: rOcKS checks up on 'LEGALLY BLONDE'
 Aug 10 2008, 09:52:04 AM
I agree with all the stuff that's been said here. I thought LBB defined Legally Blonde, but I was very pleasantly surprised by last night's show. Richard Blake, Kate Shindle, and Michael Rupert were all out, but this cast really knows how to pull it together. And whether the book is good or bad, I can't deny that I leave that show smiling every time :)

And what's with the flash photography?! Someone was taking pictures with flashes during So Much Better last night, why do people thi

re: NEW Stephanie J. Block interview with Jim Caruso
 Jul 9 2008, 12:24:06 AM
Hmmm...clearly I'm not meant to listen to this interview, as the link is not working for me...

Am I the only one still struggling with the link?

re: Mamma Mia Movie Reviews?
 Jul 8 2008, 11:09:57 AM
I've yet to see the stage production, but I did get to attend an advanced screening of the movie...it's cute, just be prepared to laugh (sometimes you'll be laughing WITH the movie, other times you'll be laughing AT the movie). But I left smiling, I'd recommend it as a fun movie.
re: BWW Interactive Interview: Send in Your Questions for the Star of the L
 Jun 22 2008, 11:14:59 PM
Hi Becky!

What's your favorite scene from Legally Blonde: The Musical?

-Ashley

re: Which was the first Broadway show you saw?
 Jun 22 2008, 10:15:34 PM
The Sound of Music, probably around 1998.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You