News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaychicago

Member Name: bwaychicago
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
 Mar 3 2010, 12:53:01 PM
Wow... too many to chose from! I have a couple of favorite numbers, not necessarily because they're the best song, but because of the way they are performed.

Hit Me With Your Best Shot - simply hilarious. Gotta love Franz in his one piece.

Can't Fight This Feeling - Mitch and Adam do such a fantastic job during this song, I can't understand how they don't crack up laughing everytime they perform it.

Don't Stop Believin' - Great ending number with the whole cast.

Mitch Jarvis Appreciation Thread
 Mar 1 2010, 10:12:50 AM
He is amazing! He is our favorite cast member of Rock of Ages and the only one where we would be extremely disappointed if we saw an understudy for. We found him to be hilarious on the Tony Awards and seeing him perform twice in person was even better. I hope he stays with this show for a long time to come!! Would love to see him on the tour, although realize it's highly unlikely.
Last Chance To See Kerry Butler in Rock of Ages!
 Feb 25 2010, 11:57:03 AM
Does anyone know any discount codes for March performances? The only ones I know of expire February 28. Thanks in advance!
re: Where's Franz (Tom Lenk) ?
 Nov 24 2009, 11:03:58 PM
My wife, daughter and I really enjoyed meeting Tom after a RoA performance. He was very kind and really seemed to have enjoyed performing.

On a somewhat related note, can someone identify who the actress is on the right of Mitch Jarvis in the plaid skirt? Is it Angel Reed? I can't seem to find anyone who looks like her on their website.

re: Where is Xanadu?
 Aug 1 2009, 07:20:30 AM
Will the tour cast this fall be the same cast that played in Chicago?
re: Legally Blonde Box Seats
 Jul 10 2008, 05:30:49 PM
We bought two tickets to LBB's last on e bay today. We ended up with 8th row center for a really good price. We're soooo excited!!! I think there were 2 more for sale if u didnt end up buying those mezz tix.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You