News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JaiRoAngel

JaiRoAngel Profile Photo
Member Name: JaiRoAngel
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I'm Heather. I'm 22 and I enjoy all kinds of theatre. I'm currently in college doing assistant costuming for shows like "A Streetcar Named Desire".

My favorite musical of the moment is Spamalot.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Sierra Boggess Stage Door?  Apr 15 2008, 10:35:37 AM
"Mine says "Norm Lewis will make out with you at the stagedoor in his Triton costume"."

Where can I get THAT ticket?!?!?!? lol

re: Mel B's Mimi  Apr 5 2008, 11:05:56 AM
I liked her as Mimi as well. But I don't know if I am one to judge since I would probably pay to watch any of the Spice Girls tie their shoes live.
re: Confession: I've always disliked South Pacific  Apr 4 2008, 10:45:18 AM
I didn't really have a problem with South Pacific....until we did a production of it. Now it is probably the only musical that I actually despise. Too bad though, because the new production looks promising. I just don't like the story, the music, or anything about it.
re: Opinions on the Little Mermaid?  Apr 3 2008, 11:52:27 PM
I liked it, but I am a big Disney fan. Of course it isn't profound in any way, but It was a spectacle. Sometimes that's just what you need :)
re: Has a brunette actress EVER played Glinda in WICKED?  Apr 3 2008, 11:47:52 PM

So I really liked The Little Mermaid...  Apr 1 2008, 12:28:50 PM
but I don't know if it's because I actually liked it or I was just hypnotized by Norm Lewis's abs. Anyone else have this problem???

Saw it last Wednesday and I still can't seem to get that King Triton out of my head. lol

re: How Many Tony noms for Young F?  Apr 1 2008, 12:23:25 PM
MelissaF,
I prefered Heather Ayers as Elisabeth. I thought she was great as well!

re: Scary Spice as Mimi....  Nov 28 2007, 11:16:23 AM
She did stage door, and she was incredibly nice! I went to the show to see her since I have been such a huge Spice Girl fan (and I still am!). I didn't think she was terrible, but that could be because I was just so excited to be seeing her. She helped make 1/5 of my childhood dream come true by taking a picture with me. 1 Spice Girl down 4 more to go...
re: Disney Movies You Wish Would Be Musicals  Aug 28 2007, 12:26:39 PM
I'm all for Hercules. It is my very close 2nd favorite Disney Movie....Lion King is of course first. I just love the music from Hercules!
re: Variety Pans 'Mermaid'  Aug 28 2007, 12:23:59 PM
I thought I heard that they based The Lion King off of Hamlet and then Simba's Pride off of Romeo and Juliet. I could be wrong...
re: Passions 'Wicked' Tribute  Jun 29 2007, 03:55:21 PM
yeah, I thought she looked familair so I pulled out my playbill from when I saw Wicked like three years ago and there she was.
re: Passions 'Wicked' Tribute  Jun 29 2007, 03:07:32 PM
did you guys know that the actress playing the young Esmerelda in this episode of Passions is Melissa Fahn, the understudy for Glinda in LA? I thought that was kinda funny.
re: What A Shock  Jun 10 2007, 11:28:14 PM
Hey AlanAntonio, that's a little harsh to say that David Hyde Pierce is undeserving. Any one of those nominees is just as deserving of the award as the next one. They all work there butts off every night. No one is just up there half assing it. I say congrats to David and to everyone nominated, they are all such amazingly talented people!
re: Nice little interview with David Hyde Pierce on cnn.com  Jun 4 2007, 03:13:54 PM
So I am kinda late on this post, but I had to make an OT comment.
jacobtsf, I just realized that you worked with DHP in Wet Hot American Summer! That's one of my favorite movies ever. It's so damn funny. You were great!

re: Ashley Parker Angel: Is he definitely leaving?  Jun 4 2007, 02:48:00 PM
I guess it's all just a matter of opinion. I saw Austin on tour and didn't like him very much, but some people thought he was great. I think it would be cool to see Ashley in the role since (I hate to admit it) I used to be a huge O-Town fan. Maybe I'll make it to NYC before he leaves.
re: The Rest of the GREASE Cast  Mar 25 2007, 09:19:23 PM
Matt Saldivar from The Wedding Singer as Kenickie
re: Little Mermaid Casting Rumors From LaughingPlace.com  Oct 2 2006, 07:07:47 PM
I really like the idea of Sara Ramirez as Ursula.
re: Alan Tudyk in Spamalot  Nov 26 2005, 11:44:25 PM
Loves him in Spamalot! I haven't seen Serenity yet...I really want to because Firefly was so good.
re: Science Fiction-Double Feature  Nov 2 2005, 11:51:51 AM
And superheroes
come to feast
to taste the flesh
not yet deceased
and all I know
is still the beast
is feeding

re: What are you going to be for Halloween?  Oct 31 2005, 12:07:06 AM
Jessica Rabbit. I've wanted to be her for years, and now finally I am!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You