News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for modeldiva

modeldiva Profile Photo
Member Name: modeldiva
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Regis and Kelly Broadway Week
 Jun 7 2007, 07:22:55 PM
I know this is off topic, but since Em was asking about Raul's performance on the Early Show I thought I'd post the link here. The video is up on the front page of their website, you just have to scroll down a little bit.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml

re: You Know It's Community Theatre When...
 Oct 27 2006, 02:07:37 PM
.... When a youth community theater does The Importance of Being Ernest and a 16 year old (me) plays Lady Bracknell

.... When you use a stuffed animal as a stand in during rehearsals because not enough guys tried out.

re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...
 Oct 6 2006, 03:15:21 PM
~When you and your brother greet each with: "How's life?" "Disappointing" ~ Avenue Q

~When you listen to a cast recording so often your dad starts humming along or requesting certain songs.

re: Seeing Actors Before You Know Who They Are
 Feb 8 2006, 05:55:44 PM
The first Broadway show I ever saw was Aida. This was right after it opened so of course Adam PAscal was in it. It was only after that that my friend introduced me to Rent and I learned who he was. For the life of me I couldn't remember anything about his performance so I talked my parents into taking me to see Aida again the summer before it closed.
re: Shows that have characters that...
 Jul 13 2005, 10:38:51 AM
In Biloxi Blues, both Rowena and Daisy don't come on until act II.
re: musicals only you seem to dislike
 Jul 1 2005, 11:06:43 AM
Into the Woods- don't hate me but I just never enjoyed watching it- the whole thing is kind of annoying if you ask me

42nd Street- sooooo predictable

Once Upon a Mattress- I produced this show with a community theater so maybe I just had a bad cast but I could not sit through this show- I found it to be awful

re: Who role that you have played, is your most prized?
 Jun 28 2005, 12:47:23 PM
I would have to say Kate Keller in The Miracle Worker. It's such a great part and often times overlooked because the show is all about Helen and Annie.
Bewitched
 Jun 24 2005, 10:50:09 PM
I just saw Bewitched tonight and the Rent trailer was on before the movie. It looked great on the big screen. People started clapping after it was over. I can't wait until it comes out!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You