News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for soon2bstar

soon2bstar Profile Photo
Member Name: soon2bstar
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson Seating Help
 Dec 7 2010, 03:11:40 AM
In Row B 1 you will be at most 4 rows from the stage right on the center aisle and nothing will be obstructed... the same with M except for the fact that from Row M even though your further back you will get to take in more of the lighting

From B 1 the stage is not too high and you shouldn't miss anything from either one

re: Spring Awakening to Close January 18
 Oct 23 2008, 06:23:10 PM
*cries*
coincidence that my mom could jsut figure it out once she heard me whimpering and she didn't believe me until I showed her the article on Broadway.com =(
what will i do now... save money and see it more times =D

re: Broadway Tickets as Christmas Presents?
 Oct 18 2008, 06:35:18 PM
Well I'm 16 and although I have not given tickets I have received twice for my birthday once for Christmas (joint gift)

In 7th grade my mom planned for me and like 5 friends to go see Hairspray which we all loved (mezz seating)
And in 8th grade my mom surprised me with seeing Wicked on my birthday with her my dad and my Aunt (who spoiled the surprise) even though we missed the beginning because there was major traffic it was amazing becaseu we sat center row H, I think.

who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Oct 18 2008, 06:25:10 PM
I know this probably isn't the board to ask but I'm going to give it a shot ... Does the Spring Awakening Broadway cast answer to fanmail

And has anyone WishingOnlyWounds2 I saw you got something from Stephanie J. Block how long did it take becasue I sent something back in May and am yet to receive anything. =(

re: Lines from Broadway songs that would make great t-shirts
 Oct 7 2008, 11:24:12 PM
I know this isn't a part of a song but I just thought of it from Spring Awakening

"Well that's men, If they can't stick you with one thing they'll try another"

And from Jersey Boys
"Your Italian you gotta end in a vowel"
"I gotta be romanced a little before I take my clothes off"

And here are some from songs

"Mad props" - Legally Blonde (corny I know)
"Oh I, I got a funny feeling when she walked in the room" -Jersey BOys

"I can't give you

re: Broadway in South Africa
 Oct 5 2008, 09:31:12 PM
I wish I could go especially since Sebastian Arcelus is going to be in it
re: Spring Awakening Online Audition Question
 Oct 5 2008, 12:06:08 AM
Thanks for the help now I just have to prepare a video.
re: Spring Awakening Online Audition Question
 Oct 4 2008, 05:43:46 PM
thanks I also wanted to know which song is better (or if I should just find a different song)

-Only Hope (Walk to Remember version 1st 32 measures)
- When You Believe ( 1st verse and chorus)
-love song (bridge and last chorus) [this is a last resort]

Spring Awakening Online Audition Question
 Oct 1 2008, 01:28:55 AM
Hi Guys My friend and I were wondering about the Spring Awakening Online Auditions since we are both in high school. My friend really wants to audition this way but doesn't know what they want in the resume since she hasn't worked professionaly or has had a job yet. We were thinking of sending in auditions in the spring so I hope you guys can help =D

Sorry for the edit needed to change the title

re: I Love ( ) and I'm not ashamed!!
 Sep 28 2008, 10:07:58 PM
I've got a couple

I love...
Spring Awakening (the NEW cast)
Wicked
Legally Blonde
Jersey Boys (my parents think I'm insane for liking something like this at the age of 16)
And I'm not at all ashamed

re: 9 to 5 song list and order!
 Sep 5 2008, 11:30:20 PM
have you guys heard the songs or seen the lyrics because if you have can you tell me where
re: If you could play any part what would it be?
 Sep 5 2008, 09:18:12 PM
so i am 16 and here are a few of the roles i would love to play

Nina / Carla / Vanessa- In the Heights
Martha / Ilse - Spring Awakening
Pilar/Paulette - Legally Blonde
Galinda/Glinda (first one of color maybe) or Elphaba = Wicked
Motormouth - Hairspray

re: Broadway Crush?
 Sep 4 2008, 06:52:39 PM
my list.. I guess to most people it might be odd

Hunter Parrish
Sebastian Arcelus (have you seen his smile its goregous and hes nice)
David Burnham

re: Hunter Parrish
 Sep 2 2008, 06:57:37 PM
love himmmmmm... he is such a sweetheart at the stage door and he is an awesome performer with a GREAT voice.. He was my first Melchior. Isn't he 21.. guess hes out of my league since im 16
re: Do you go see a broadway show for the show or just a performance/perfor
 Sep 1 2008, 09:15:15 PM
depends on if i've seen the show or not... because if i've already seen the show then i will see it for a performer but the first time is just for the show
re: How to Send Fan Mail
 Sep 1 2008, 07:32:06 PM
thank you very much
re: How to Send Fan Mail
 Sep 1 2008, 02:22:31 PM
is that the same thing for if I wanted to send somehting to a Spring Awakening cast member
re: WICKED calendar
 Sep 1 2008, 02:18:46 PM
does anyone else find it funny/cute/ironic that the picture of Sebastian and I think Stephanie is on the month of October.. their wedding month
Awkward Stage Door Moments
 Sep 1 2008, 12:09:57 AM
I just got a recent story

I saw Spring Awakening on August 28th and well my friend had told me that Emma Hunton's birthday was 2 or 3 days ago so at the Stage door it got kind of awkward... after I complimented her, after she signed my playbill and took a picture with her

Me:*after picture as she is waking away* oh yeah and happy belated birthdayy
Emma: Surprised *in complete shock* Oh thank you... you know I don't think anyone even said happy birthday at the stage door on

who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Aug 30 2008, 02:58:51 PM
i was wondering if anyone had an address for the Spring Awakening Stage door because I wanted to mail some of the actors but I don't have an address
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You