News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bronxboundexpress

bronxboundexpress Profile Photo
Member Name: bronxboundexpress
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: WHAT IS CAP21  Jun 14 2005, 10:18:26 PM
Collaborative Arts Project 21st Century.

It's an evil evil program bringing down the intelligence of its students and making them poor riff raff whole sing and dance their way through life instead of being educated.

re: What will be Broadway standards in 10 years?  Jun 6 2005, 08:09:40 PM
I will be the king of Broadway and produce "Rural City Folk: A New Space Rock Opera" based on the songs of Bruce Springstein starring Ashton Kutcher and Paris Hilton at the Starbucs Theatre on Panasonic St.!!! It WILL happen because I have all the money.
re: Gay presence at the Tonys  Jun 6 2005, 08:06:45 PM
Cherry Jones is a carpet lesbo???? Someone please tell me. I had no idea.
re: Light in the Piazza  Jun 3 2005, 05:32:44 PM
I do not like this show.
re: Sara Ramirez out again  Jun 3 2005, 05:07:51 PM
Eric Idle is to credit for Sara's performance. There's nothing to it. Anyone could do it. Her part is made up completely of externals and effects thrown on top of her voice and actions. It's random and simple gag humor. It requires almost no internal effort.
re: Shields and Caplan in RENT  Jun 3 2005, 04:14:14 AM
Is that Matt Caplan playing Mark? He better be gone soon!!
re: Sara Ramirez out again  Jun 2 2005, 01:41:50 PM
Yes, I AM one of the Tony voters and am responsible for THE LION KING winning best musical.
re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!  Jun 2 2005, 01:39:31 PM
I thought the movie took place in the mid 90s. Does it not?
re: REAL RENT TRAILER--NOT THE CRAPPY OTHER ONE!  Jun 2 2005, 01:38:29 PM
I also think the trailer looks like the preview for the upcoming teen urban drama on the WB. I don't really like the trailer that mich. I don't know if this is going to work as a movie musical. I can't picture these poeple yelling all these notes out when the camera is right there in their faces. I don't know. I sill don't know how i feel about the idea of the people from the show being in the movie. It seems kind of gimicky and I don't want ti be reminded of the show. I want this to be a
re: Sara Ramirez out again  Jun 2 2005, 09:40:16 AM
Yes, I am one of the Tony voters.
re: PIAZZA Best Musical YES  Jun 1 2005, 08:27:41 PM
I have not seen this show but I do not like it.
re: Sara Ramirez out again  Jun 1 2005, 07:42:06 PM
I saw the show today and she was not there. What's her deal? Well, she's lost my vote. Michael McKean was in the audience this afternoon which was nice to see though. The show is wonderful I think except for the absent actress.
re: Christian Slater arrested  May 31 2005, 11:26:35 PM
Women only serve one purpose in this world and that is to make children (which they make too many of anyway.) If Christian Slater wanted to grab that woman's ass he had every right to. Women serve men. Men serve God.
re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!  May 31 2005, 08:12:35 AM
The trailer looks kind of retarded. It seems so amateur and not like a movie but more of a TV movie for Lifetime based on the life of Madonna. Is this movie going to work. Can we really have the actors screaming these notes out with the camera right there in their face? I don't know if the ultimate film about the darkness and community of the East Village should be a musical.
re: Billy Elliot untransferable  May 31 2005, 08:09:01 AM
I wish I knew. That's a Tuesday. I would like to to either be whichever one is on the soundtrack or the one who did it opening night.
re: Christian Slater arrested  May 31 2005, 08:08:11 AM
What was the woman doing wrong? I hate it when men are blamed for the stupidity of women.
re: Billy Elliot untransferable  May 31 2005, 08:05:09 AM
I have tickets for August 16.
re: What went wrong for Little Women?  May 29 2005, 11:47:04 AM
Ugly tacky logo too.
re: What went wrong for Little Women?  May 29 2005, 02:05:20 AM
It's boring as hell.
re: RENT MOVIE TRAILER!!!!!  May 29 2005, 01:33:08 AM
WARNING! I was also at the AMC Emprie 12:30am showing of STAR WARS and there was NO rent trailer.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You