News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for check your personality

check your personality Profile Photo
Member Name: check your personality
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadway stars with myspace accounts
 Mar 14 2006, 09:55:48 AM
Go to Susan Egan's!

http://www.myspace.com/susanegan

re: christina applegate
 Dec 6 2005, 04:32:53 PM
I just read this too - really shocking to me! I guess I should learn my lesson; Hollywood never surprises. I hope she is doing well, and Johnathon too.
re: I saw Sweet Charity and............
 Sep 22 2005, 03:40:18 PM
No worries! Check it out here...
http://www.christina-applegate.org/video.php

and find the Breakfast of the Arts video. Enjoy the others too - I watch them frequently!

Sep 22 2005, 03:14:36 PM
Haha, lamentingenvelope, I have to admit that my avatar makes me really happy too!!

Did you all see Christina on A&E's Breakfast with the Arts on Sunday, Sept. 11? She was soo adorable - they asked a lot of interesting questions that haven't been overdone pertaining to her thoughts/role/feelings towards Sweet Charity.

Sep 21 2005, 11:01:27 PM
JustMe2 and Ljay, you guys have found another fan in me! I absolutely loved Sweet Charity when I saw it in July, so much so that I am going back again in October, even though it is so hard for me because of where I'm at in college. Christina Applegate...perfection! Just thought I should inform you of another SC lover.
re: Christina's Video Answers to Fan Questions
 Sep 16 2005, 05:47:38 PM
Well, I am "Lauren from Pennsylvania" although I submitted my name as Lauryn, as it is really spelled, and the wording was slightly different but basically the same. I realized it was the last day to submit questions and I just typed in something off the top of my head, and there it was!
re: Wicked in Philadelphia almost completely booked
 Sep 16 2005, 05:45:28 PM
Wow, my best friend just told me that she booked season tickets for the Academy, including a seat for me for Wicked! Good luck on my part...
re: Christina's Video Answers to Fan Questions
 Sep 16 2005, 11:17:14 AM
She is awesome! .. my question made it, so that was kinda exciting
re: Sweet Charity 8/11/05 - Spoilers?
 Aug 12 2005, 04:20:59 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed Sweet Charity and Christina, I thought it was fabulous as well.

As long as we are on the topic of vacations and being out of the show, does anyone know when Christina's scheduled last performance is? I really want to see it again with my mom, but it's harder now that I'm going to college in a week! Thanks.

re: Which Broadway Actor/Actress do you think can best act different types
 Aug 7 2005, 01:14:00 PM
Hmm, well I'm going to put my 2 cents in for Susan Egan. She went from sweet little ingenue while playing Bellie to a scheming Princess Leonide in the Triumph of Love to the mess that we lovingly call Sally Bowls and right back to perky Millie Dillmount. She has tackled a lot of areas, and her determination not to be pegged as a squeaky clean ingenue has certainly worked in my opinion.

re: Brooke vs. Christina Applegate
 Aug 5 2005, 12:47:31 AM
I haven't seen Brooke in any show, so I guess it makes my vote a little invalid, but I really have to say that Christina's acting, dancing and even singing really blew me away. She was the whole package - everything about her performance WAS Charity Hope Valentine. She had me hysterically laughing and bawling at the end of the show. I enjoyed her performance immensely, and I truly think she has done a wonderful job in the role.
re: Stage Door Pictures
 Aug 5 2005, 12:41:23 AM
My absolute favorite: Susan Egan giving me a hug on my birthday... yeah, you can't see me but I swear the curly head is mine

https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewphoto.cfm?id=3910

re: Rent in Bryant Park pictures - (c) Getty Image
 Aug 4 2005, 04:54:54 PM
AWESOME pics! Love them!
re: Bryant Park Review and ROSARIO'S MOM
 Aug 4 2005, 04:39:00 PM
The lack of sleep (4 hours does that to you) and the 3 hours spent just sitting there waiting for 12:30 to come was TOTALLY worth it. I won't go into details as everyone else has covered it beautifully, but it was an experience I will always love and remember. Even the craziness as they were all leaving was interesting and funny, and it was so amazing to see how wonderful the cast is as a group, as performers and most importantly as people
re: Really Nice Actors
 Aug 1 2005, 03:13:59 PM
Susan Egan was the sweetest and most gracious person I have ever met outside the stage door. She gave me a huge hug after I introduced myself from an e-mail I had sent her, chatted away and told me how wonderful it was to meet me. I had the best experiences meeting her, and I'll never forget her kindness.

I also have to go with Christina Applegate - she is obviously a huge "A-list" star, and I give her so much credit for saying hello and signing an autograph for every single person at

re: HAPPY 100TH SWEET CHARITY! (Proving the bashers wrong)
 Jul 29 2005, 02:07:35 AM
Hooray for Sweet Charity! I loved the show (I hope to see it again), and loved Christina in it! In fact, I just bought the cast recording today, it brought back good memories.
re: For how long has Bruce Vilanch been in Hairspray on Broadway?
 Jul 27 2005, 02:06:33 PM
I just saw Bruce yesterday as Edna. He is absolutely hysterical, great comedic timing and even a decent voice. Definitely see him if you get the chance.
re: Sweet Charity Sat. 7/16
 Jul 24 2005, 12:20:26 PM
I just had to add to the Sweet Charity reviews...

I saw it on 7/20, the wednesday night show. I honestly thought that Christina was brilliant. She truly embodied everything Charity Hope Valentine should be. I was impressed by her voice, which I expected to be less than satisfying and ended up being much better than I had originally thought. Her dancing was also quite good, she really does have talent there. Of course her acting was fabulous, she really had me believing she was Ch

re: Did Susan Egan get married?
 Jul 17 2005, 12:35:53 AM
I saw the same exact message on the yahoo board, and was wondering how I could find out if it was true or not! I'm so happy for Susan, she is such a sweet person and truly deserves all the best! ... Now if only we could get an update on her website!
re: Who Is your favorite Broadway star?
 Jun 13 2005, 12:12:18 AM
Yayy, Susan Egan for sure
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You