News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Flygirl2

Member Name: Flygirl2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: My brief review of South Pacific (5/14/09)
 May 15 2009, 11:54:43 AM
Hello! I am flying in in mid-June hoping to see the show. Can you tell us where your seat was, and where you think the best seats are?? Like if you had to choose one of the sides to sit on, which one would you pick? It seems my seating choices are limited to the sides of the orchestra....thank you for your time, I would love to hear a more in-depth review; I'm a big Laura Osnes fan and can't wait to see her in this!!!! THANKS :)
Lincoln Center----South Pacific Seats
 May 13 2009, 11:55:04 AM
Hello---
For those of you who have seen South Pacific at the Vivian Beaumont Theater, where would you suggest the best seats are? I'm looking into buying tickets soon and would welcome any suggestions, thank you!!

South Pacific, Laura Osnes and Paulo Szot
 May 12 2009, 10:16:56 PM
Hello, all of you Broadway insiders! A few of us are planning to fly out to NY to see South Pacific in the middle of June. We are really hoping that the two leads, Laura and Paulo will be there. Does anyone know of any planned absences for the cast members, particularly the lead actors? Thanks for your help!
re: Laura Osnes to Sail into SOUTH PACIFIC Replacing Kello O'Hara Starting
 Feb 15 2009, 06:55:48 PM
I'm so happy for Laura! To me she was the best thing about the last production of Grease, and it's so nice to see that she's getting other roles in NYC. First Grease, then Kim in Bye Bye Birdie in Washington, D.C., then Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice in NY, and now Nellie Forbush in South Pacific. I hope that she gets to show off her dancing skills - I've never seen someone so energetic onstage, and of course, her beautiful singing voice. I've heard her sing a few times now, in person
Sierra Boggess--Little Mermaid ?
 Jan 10 2009, 12:12:06 PM
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows how long Sierra will be in the show? I'd love to make a trip to see it this spring and see her, I think she's amazing!! This is one of those times I wish I lived in NYC and not have to plan it from Minnesota, ha ha. Thanks to all for your time :)
re: Ashley Spencer is fantastic in 'Grease!'
 Oct 23 2008, 11:22:01 PM
Hi Kristen, so glad you got to see Ashley as Sandy. I went to the show on Tuesday. I had seen it with Max and Laura and the original cast, and I must say, I think it was better with the originals. The standout to me was Ace Young, both in the show, and afterwards with his fans at the stage door. I think that Ashley was probably great in Hairspray, but didn't think that she is believable as a 50's Catholic schoolgirl. Derek, who was my favorite on the NBC show, was a bit of a disappointment as we
Bailey in Legally Blonde?
 Oct 2 2008, 07:56:19 PM
Hi everyone - Does anyone know if Bailey is back onstage in Legally Blonde after being out sick? I know that she had a throat infection, but I was wondering if anyone has been there lately, and if she's ok now. I heard that Kate Rockwell was performing as Elle in her place. Also, since she and Autumn are both understudies, how do the producers/director choose which understudy goes on? Just curious. My sister and I are going to the show on Wednesday, and are hoping that Bailey will be there!
re: Bailey Hanks schedule
 Sep 8 2008, 09:19:16 PM
Thank you Drunk Chita - I really appreciate the input!
re: Bailey Hanks schedule
 Sep 8 2008, 09:17:31 PM
Thank you adamgreer, I hope you enjoyed the show and talkback! I would have loved to have been there for that.
Bailey Hanks schedule
 Sep 8 2008, 09:14:33 PM
Hello everyone! I'm planning a short trip to NYC to see Legally Blonde in October and am hoping that Bailey Hanks will be there on the day that I get tickets. Does anyone know if she is pretty reliable, or has plans to take time off? I know that there's a broadway understudies website, but it's not always reliable (or as in-the-know as the people who visit this message board!) Thank you, have a great night everyone!
Grease reviews for Derek and Ashley?
 Jul 31 2008, 09:40:28 PM
Hi - Just wondering if anybody has seen "Grease" with Derek and Ashley - and if it's getting good reviews (from fans and objective viewers). I saw it a few times with Max and Laura, and wish I could have seen it with Derek and Laura, as they were my 2 favorites on the NBC show. The Grease message boards are strangely silent, except for the Derek and Ashley fans, who of course love it, and I would like to know if you think that this cast will continue for awhile - I'd like to see it. Thanks!
re: Who's the winner (Elle on MTV's Legally Blonde?)
 Jul 21 2008, 05:12:44 PM
Hi everybody! I just got back from NYC a couple of hours ago. My sister and I saw the matinee yesterday - it was spectacular, of course! We were with a group of about 30 watching the performers go in to the stage door before the matinee, and we saw Laura Bell Bundy and (who we strongly suspect to be) the winner walking right behind her. They were about 50 feet away from us.

Also, Allison Janney (sp? - from the West Wing and Juno) was at the matinee with 2 little girls (they got a backs

re: Who's the winner (Elle on MTV's Legally Blonde?)
 Jul 18 2008, 09:09:26 PM
Yes, thank you I did know that, but even though there's lots of speculation, nobody seems to really know for sure, except for friends of friends who saw something that makes them think either Autumn or Bailey wins - but I'm dying to know for sure!
Who's the winner (Elle on MTV's Legally Blonde?)
 Jul 18 2008, 09:04:54 PM
Hi everybody! I'm a first-time poster but I'm an avid reader of the boards and watcher of the show. I'm actually seeing Legally Blonde on broadway on Sunday! Anyway, if anybody really knows who the winner is, would you be so kind as to private message me with that info? Also, how does everyone know that Autumn and Bailey are the final 2? I really like Rhiannon and I think if her voice was stronger then she would be a shoe-in. I'll see if I can get some dirt on Sunday. Thanks everybody!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You