News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Roxie

Roxie Profile Photo
Member Name: Roxie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I am an aspiring Musical theatre student in grade 12. I live in Fredericton NB Canada. I am extremely involved in voice, dance and drama.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Student Rush
 Apr 24 2006, 09:46:41 PM
Can someone tell me or tell me where I can find out what theatres/shows offer student rush/ I'm here visiting for the week and want to get to as many shows as possible on a limited budget. Thanks!
re: Tony for Best Score
 Apr 24 2006, 09:45:00 PM
Re: your wedding singer review, i agree completely, I saw it saturday and it was the most fun i've had in a theatre in a long time! The best energy from the cast and great leads. Go see it for a great time and talent!
Very Warm For May
 Jan 29 2006, 04:44:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows the plot (or where I can find the plot) for this musical. I've searched the internet but no such luck. I'm singing "All the Things You Are" in my musical theatre performace class and need to figure out where and why it happens. Thanks!
Carousel
 Oct 8 2005, 11:53:07 AM
I was just wodnering who sings If I Loved You In Carousel. I read that a man sang it but does Julie reprise it as well? If so, how old is the character Julie approximately? Thanks!
Carousel
 Oct 8 2005, 11:53:01 AM
I was just wodnering who sings If I Loved You In Carousel. I read that a man sang it but does Julie reprise it as well? If so, how old is the character Julie approximately? Thanks!
Character's Ages
 Sep 25 2005, 07:13:04 PM
I'm trying to find age appropriate material for my Repertoire class at school and am having trouble finding approximate character's ages for musicals that I don't know very well. Any of these that you know?
Jane Eyre-
Lily (Secret Garden)-
Paula (Goodbye Girl)-
Also, does anyone know if Follow the Fleet is just a movie or was it made from a musical cause I found Let Yourself Go in a Musical Theatre book so...
Thanks everybody!

re: Note question for a song
 Aug 30 2005, 12:27:24 AM
Pretty sure it's a D in the vocal score...don't balme me if it's wrong. I know it's in C....hope this helps
re: SADDEST song from a musical...
 Jun 14 2005, 10:32:53 PM
The ending of Miss Saigon, "How in one night have we come so far?" uhhhh
Randolph Academy for the Performing Arts
 May 12 2005, 09:29:28 PM
So I got into a few schools and decided on this one! Anyone who doesn't know..it's in Toronto. Has anyone here heard things about it, gone there, know anyone who's gone/goes there or is anyone going there?? Thanks guys!

Muppets TaKe Manhatten song
 May 2 2005, 10:17:15 AM
It's me again with my sappy song requests. All of your suggestions were awesome and now I'm wondering if anyone has a version or more so, if anyone knows where I can hear a version of "Saying Goodbye" from that movie. I know I can order the music but I'd like to hear it before I spend 15$ on it. THANKS!
....sorry bout the typo haha

re: Best Goodbye song
 Apr 29 2005, 10:16:41 AM
Rose_Macshane...I would love to see the lyrics, that way I could see if I wanted to look into it further. It has a nice melody I'm assuming?
Anyone seen POTO in Boston
 Apr 28 2005, 09:34:25 PM
I'm going to see POTO in Boston over Victoria Day weekend and was wondering if anyone has seen it and what their thought are?
re: Best Overtures
 Apr 28 2005, 09:33:41 PM
Mamma Mia, just cause of the enormous scare it gives you. It's not really the best, my vote would go to POTO but MM is fun
 Apr 28 2005, 09:31:30 PM
Yet another question...you're all giving me such awesoem suggestions. Does anyone know how I could hear a version of Saying Goodbye from 'The Muppets...' I can oder the music but I'd rather not pay for it without hearing it. Thanks!
 Apr 28 2005, 11:29:03 AM
Does anyone know where I could hear a copy of "Once BEfore I Go" because I like the lyrics and the clip I heard on amazon but I can't DL it in Kazaa....
Best Goodbye song
 Apr 28 2005, 10:08:20 AM
SO I'm doing a concert before I leave my home town possibly for good and I'm needing some input on a good "goodbye, thank you, I love and will miss you" type song. Of course it doesn't have to incorporate all of these but any ideas would be awesome! Any tear jerking is a bonus.

Oh, forget "For Good" because myself and my best friend are already doing it....Thanks!

Evening Primrose??
 Apr 22 2005, 09:10:24 PM
So I just heard about this show today and found it extremely odd. Does anyone else find it bizarre that it's a show about a secret group of people living in a department store....I mean doesn't that sound like a SNL skit or soemthing haha. Maybe I'm missing something here but does anyone have thoughts or wanna defend this show??
re: Hello, Dolly ! Question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Apr 22 2005, 09:05:39 PM
This show may possibly be the longest one ever just becasue of the Harmonia Gardens scene. Well I may be exaggerating but I played Minnie in this show and sitting throuhg that scene and the rehearsals for that scene were dreadful

re: Ever go see a show, open the playbill...then 'woah' somone famous!
 Apr 22 2005, 09:02:57 PM
When I saw Mamma Mia in Toronto, I saw the markee and it said Camilla Scott....then I realized it was the girl who had a really cheezy talk show. She used to sing on it lol. Any Canadians might know who I'm talking about. She rocked though
Clips on Broadway.com
 Apr 20 2005, 10:42:34 AM
I remember a couple monthes back someone had posted a link to clips from different broadway shows that were posted on Broadway.com. I'm doing For Good in the music festival in my city and wanted to watch that segment on Wicked but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about...???
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You