Muppets TaKe Manhatten song

Roxie Profile Photo
Roxie
#0Muppets TaKe Manhatten song
Posted: 5/2/05 at 10:17am

It's me again with my sappy song requests. All of your suggestions were awesome and now I'm wondering if anyone has a version or more so, if anyone knows where I can hear a version of "Saying Goodbye" from that movie. I know I can order the music but I'd like to hear it before I spend 15$ on it. THANKS!
....sorry bout the typo haha Updated On: 5/2/05 at 10:17 AM

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#1re: Muppets Tape Manhatten song
Posted: 5/2/05 at 11:02am

What kind of tape did they use?

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

bwaysinger Profile Photo
bwaysinger
#2re: Muppets Tape Manhatten song
Posted: 5/2/05 at 11:04am

I'm just curious about this mythical land known as Manhatten.
And how easy is it to tape.

lesserworm
#3re: Muppets Tape Manhatten song
Posted: 5/2/05 at 11:06am

You could look on Limewire. Or iTunes probably has it too if you are looking for a more legal route.

So now you've met the court of 364, and if you ever wish to come...don't.

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#4re: Muppets Tape Manhatten song
Posted: 5/2/05 at 11:13am

Is it like giant fly paper?

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.
Updated On: 5/2/05 at 11:13 AM

JHartnow Profile Photo
JHartnow
#5re: Muppets Tape Manhatten song
Posted: 5/2/05 at 12:39pm

re: Muppets Tape Manhatten song

bwaysinger,

Sounds like another Christo installation piece to me. Wherever Manhatten happens to be...

-John

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#6re: Muppets Tape Manhatten song
Posted: 5/2/05 at 4:07pm

LMAO, John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, why did Roxie have to go ahead and change the P to a K. The joke is now lost.

Videos