News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for liotte

liotte Profile Photo
Member Name: liotte
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Karen Olivo Out Of Moulin Rouge Sat Night - No Audience Notice  Oct 7 2019, 11:22:00 AM

I was there Saturday night as well.
It was both on the board in the lobby before 7:30 and in an insert in my playbill (with the date at the top, listing both Ashley Loren as Satine and Kevyn Morrow as Zidler).

Groupon Seats??  Aug 28 2019, 09:00:01 PM
I used Groupon for The Play That Goes Wrong for a Thursday matinee performance in July. The box office will not match the price to just buy tickets there (as many places do), they said to use the app. I got a voucher, took about 30-40 minutes to arrive. No say in what seats we would be given, ended up 5th row center orchestra. Did not have to print voucher, just showed it on my phone and they gave me the tickets.
Hope that helps!

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Mar 17 2018, 11:39:41 AM

Just for those asking- after the tweet yesterday saying more tickets were being released, I went by the box office and got 3 row A balcony seats for $40 per part for this upcoming Saturday. So they do (or at least, did yesterday) have cheaper price points available. 

Any tickets April 28th through April 30th?  Jan 3 2017, 01:40:16 AM

Hi all, 

I have 2 tickets for Tuesday January 10th at 7pm in NY that I want to trade for later this winter, spring, or summer. They are rear mezz row D. I just saw the show in Dec, so I want to spread out the time before seeing it again. NOT looking to sell. I'm flexible on dates, no matinees though.

If you have a pair of similar seats and want to trade so you can go sooner, send me a pm to discuss details. 

Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets  Oct 14 2016, 10:15:57 PM

I didn't ask about hard tickets, sorry! 

Dear Evan Hansen Replacement Tickets  Oct 14 2016, 07:10:59 PM

I stopped by the box office to ask about replacement tickets. They said that Telecharge is still working on it, and by a week before the show, people can pick up tickets at the box office or would be emailed out. They promised that tickets would still be for the same day, seats together if purchased together, and either the same seats or better. Balcony seats will most likely be in the mezz- no more specific info, they were quite vague... They blocked out most of the seats at the Mu

Cats lottery or rush?  Aug 8 2016, 10:04:04 AM

I won lotto last night. Was in mezz row P. 

Waitress ticket for sale Wed May 25 7:30  May 24 2016, 10:27:59 PM

Looking to sell 1 ticket to Waitress for tomorrow- Wednesday, May 25th at 7:30pm. $55, rear mezz. 

It's a hard ticket, I can meet you in midtown anytime tomorrow or at the theater before the show. 

Please send me a PM if interested! 

Dear Evan Hasen May 13th 2 tickets for sale LOW price  May 12 2016, 10:27:25 AM

I sent you a pm. 

But now I see as you keep posting new threads and bumping up old ones about the show, you are trying to sell your tickets for a lot more than face value. So you're not actually accepting all and best offers, but continuously trying to get people to offer you more money to make a big profit. 

If they are actually for sale, for a "LOW price', I'd love to see it.

Dear Evan Hansen  Mar 27 2016, 12:16:43 AM

Just for those who want to know about today tix rush- I was able to get a pair of the rush tickets today. We sat in the upper side tech area of the theater on bar stools. Definitely partial/obstructed view. They have 6 bar stools available, which I'm guessing will be the rush seats for each show. 

The tickets were $30 but still had to pay a today tix fee. Paid with a credit card immediately on app. Pick up at box office starting 1 hour before show.

Digital Lotteries...the new thing?  Jan 17 2016, 10:41:12 AM

Hairspray- I'm not faulting/accusing you of anything. I 100% have had friends enter for me and I have entered for them. But at least if 10 friends enter a live lotto and you only need 1 pair of tickets, and 2 people win, you can say you don't need the other pair and they draw another name. 

With digital, all 10 people could have won, so you get your 1 pair, and the other 9 pairs of tickets now go unclaimed, so either they stay empty or sold at full face value at t

Digital Lotteries...the new thing?  Jan 16 2016, 08:19:39 PM

I hate hate HATE digital lotteries. 

Hundreds, thousands (or hundreds of thousands at Hamilton) of people enter every digital lotto, every day. Not only are the lottos now very challenging to win, but people who win more than one pair of tickets only claim the ones for the show they will attend, and have just taken away tickets from someone who really wanted to win for the other show(s), which now go to the cancellation line, are sold full price, or are just was

Lion King Lottery  Dec 3 2015, 11:06:55 PM

I won the first week. Seats were mezz row K. The box office said around 20 tickets are given out for the lotto but it can vary based on availability. 

Just Jim Dale  May 16 2014, 11:07:30 PM
If he sang a song from Pete's Dragon, I would buy a ticket to see this.
Don't Quit Your Night Job is back!!! Nov 21!  Nov 21 2013, 11:25:51 AM
It's tonight!!! Finally, I have been waiting years for this!
We'll miss you Jordan! Hopefully you can come to the next one in December.

Don't Quit Your Night Job is back!!! Nov 21!  Nov 13 2013, 02:52:38 PM
Yay, guests announced!!!

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/184376-Hunter-Foster-Celia-Keenan-Bolger-Zachary-Levi-Jackie-Hoffman-and-More-Set-for-Dont-Quit-Your-Night-Job-in-November?tsrc=nx

Don't Quit Your Night Job is back!!! Nov 21! Guests announced!  Oct 24 2013, 11:34:46 AM
Don't Quit Your Night Job is finally back!!! I've been waiting for what seems like forever for this!
It's at 54 below on Nov 21. I wonder who the guest stars are going to be?

I'm going to get sucked into a hole watching old videos on YouTube from DQYNJ now.

http://54below.com/artist/dont-quit-your-night-job/

Beautiful in San Francisco  Oct 17 2013, 12:35:17 AM
I saw it this afternoon, it appears that You've Got a Friend is no longer in the show, though it was still listed in the playbill. A couple of other listed songs are also gone.

I liked the show, my mom really liked it a lot. I'll check it out again in NY and see what changes are made.

Anyone Know What Date MATILDA Box Office Opens?  Dec 31 2012, 01:49:59 PM
Bumping this up, if anyone knows?
Christmas Story Rush?  Nov 16 2012, 01:13:57 PM
I got rush today. Got there around a little after noon, got 2 tickets mid mezz row F. Lady was not pleasant or friendly at all, she was businesslike but borderline rude. I asked if they had anything closer, she said they never give rush closer than that.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You